Tuesday Nights

• markmoran
    Rochester MN

Bass tourny happening on Zumbro on Tues. nights? What time and where? Looking to have some fun in a couple of these tournies coming up. Thanks

fatboy

5:00pm to 9:00pm @ Fishernans Inn $20.00 Fee

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome FB. Great to have you with us. Please feel free to share and post all you want. Hows everybody been doing at the tournaments on Tuesday night?
    Thanks, Bill

jhall
    Lake City, MN

I have Eric on my fantasy team this week.

ikeslayer
    Rochester, mn, Usa, Earth

hey mark good to see you out there. hope you plan on hitting a few more. I will be gone for the next couple so i am rooting for you
    ike

gregh
    s.e. minn

Quote:

Jhall, your not the only one!!

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Thanks Joe. You want to jump in with me next week. They were really snapping last week. It could be fun again next week.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Count me in.

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Last night results:

Eckholdt and partner 1st with 14-11 and big bass, a 4-13 LM
    Vern Markham and partner 2nd with 10-14
    Ronningen and Hall 3rd with 9-02
    4th place was either Kepp and kepp or Ken stock with 8+

markmoran
    Rochester MN

Thanks for the update! Couldn’t make it out last night might be a few weeks, but we will be back out there again

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks for the info Eric.
    Thanks, Bill

ikeslayer

i took some students out to the mighty zum this morning searching for the illusive bass. And things were a little tough. The uppper half of the lake is really dirty. and the lower half is realy clear. I would predict that tonights winning weights will fall a little from the past week and be around 12. But someone could make a fool of me. good luck boys you are all fishing right now as i type. Let us know how and who won. ike

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Ike, I’ll let you know who won but not how.

Larry and Nate Carlson 1st 12-04? and big bass 4-08LM
    Jay Hodge and Dan Christoperson 2nd with 11-11
    Eric Ronningen and Jim Kostroski 3rd with 11-04
    Mike Kepp and son 4th with 10-11

There was 16 boats again tonight paying back 4 spots. Many boats caught some fish. These are great weights for the Zumbro especially considering 16 boats. That can shrink the lake pretty quick

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Eric,

If you stay in the money every week you will be able to sell your business and fish Tuesday Nighters for a living. Maybe even change the name of the tournament to “Eric & Jims weekly Benifit”

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Joe, thats a good idea. And the pot is sweeter than you think. Greg throws down a $20 side bet with me every week too. You can imagine how that ends up, I guess you could say he’s got money to burn.
    If I sold the business I would have time to practice like Greg and Brad do. The more I think about it the more sense it makes.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

And to think Greg calls you slow!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

And to think Greg calls you slow!

And he is slow…slow to take advantage of this new business of fishing Tuesday nights for a living. Just had to throw that in Eric. Couldn’t resist type of thing ya know.
    Thanks, Bill

ikeslayer

yes eric is this years money man already. Always placing in the money every tourney so far this year. I think some of his other river rat croneys should come up here and teach him a lesson cause i haven’t been able to teach him anything at this school of eron.
    Nice going again. Good to see my guess on the weights was close. Makes me feel like i have half a brain. What we don’t know is that eric is such a generous man that he is putting on the “Eric” touney in august with all of his winning from every tuesday nighter for the rest of us to compete for. What a guy eric.

ike

gregh
    s.e. minn

Quote:

Joe, thats a good idea. And the pot is sweeter than you think. Greg throws down a $20 side bet with me every week too. You can imagine how that ends up, I guess you could say he’s got money to burn.
    If I sold the business I would have time to practice like Greg and Brad do. The more I think about it the more sense it makes.

I really cant argue with eric’s success so far this year on the zumbro. We’ll see if it continues…….

gregh
    s.e. minn

Quote:

Keep talking !!

gregh
    s.e. minn

Hey Eric, man you’ve got a regular fan club going!!! Are you going to start having monthly meetings for the “I love Eric” club.

brad_gravenhof
    Rochester MN

Hi my name is Brad,and I’m an Eric fan.

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Jealousy is an evil demon boys. And I emphasize, boys. In all seriousness though, its about over now. Once the warm water hits on the Zumbro, I slow down on the fish catching for the most part. But on the flip side I should still be able to weigh more than Greg and at least cover my fuel costs from his side bets. So as long as Greg will support me I’ll keep coming down.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

My name is joe, and I have been Eric-free for 5 days

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

I really cant argue with eric’s success so far this year on the zumbro. We’ll see if it continues…….

WE’ll see if it continues????? So what if it doesn’t??? When are you going to start??? Thats the question we should all be trying to answer.

gregh
    s.e. minn

Eric, well with the following that you now have I’m alittle worried about violent retribution when I do beat ya or for that matter when any one final beats ya!!

jhall
    Lake City, MN

You will know when Eric gets beat because he will be having a garage sale. He is kind of loose cannon if you know what I mean.

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

yup, I’ll sell the boats and the whole works. I’ll probably move too.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 147 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.