Bi-weekly trips

• Crickschop04

I’m thinking to expand my ice fishing experiences to different areas this year w/ especially lakes that hold walleyes. I’m thinking that about every two weeks I’ll take a trip to a lake within a couple of hours that will hold some eyes. Just looking for some advice on some lakes to start with…or anyone who might be interested in joining in. I love our local resources, but I can only fish Foster, or the backwaters so many times before I get a little bored.

tyler_holm
    Rochester, MN

I’m going to consider hitting Byllsby (sp?) at least once this winter, and I’m interested in getting over towards Mankato and working a few of those eye lakes.

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Byllesby theres know fish in Byllesby . Just kidding I’ve had alot of luck on Byllesby. But since it’s a resivor it takes a little longer for it to freeze.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Hit the Fairault or Mankato lakes, Nick. I used to do really well over there in high school. Shields, Mazaska, French, Washington, Jefferson…

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Byllesby can be a flip of a coin…..either you are on fish or not…..no inbetween……

The lakes around Faribault are much more forgiving and be much easier to find fish.

Byllesby does hold some dandy fish, if you can find them!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.