Wheres Everyone Fishing This Weekend?

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The weekend is almost here so where is everyone fishing? I for one will have my 3 grandaughters from Northfield ”babysitting” me as Mom and Dad will be in Chicago so I’m sneaking out to Lake Zumbro this afternoon for a fishin fix. The rain is finally gone and forcasting light winds with 51 degrees will make for some nice days on the water. Time to get out and enjoy some more fall fishing guys before winter gets here.

Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Gee, after looking at the thread title on the left side of the screen it looks like I got so excited about going fishing this afternoon that I couldn’t even spell fishing. Oh well, , have a great weekend on the water guys and I look forward to hearing about how you did.
    Thanks, Bill

stuart
    Mn.

P4-Enjoy your day Mr.Cadwell

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

The Better Half and I will be on Mille Lacs.

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

Ditto Mille Lacs with my spousal unit and my daughter.

fishin101
    Rochester, MN

Heading up to Mille Lacs again, hopefully things have gotten a little better up there by the weekend!

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Good to see ya getting out Bill….Looking forward to seeing a post on how you do! Will be heading to P4 from here on out unless the lakes start getting covered with that cold, hard stuff. Just like most of us, I can’t wait!

Chris

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Miss. river somewhere. Maybe the zumbro in the am on sunday.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.