Doug [Mr Musky] Mercer Joins IDA Staff Team

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

As you can see Doug has joined the IDA Field Staff Team and will be working with HOF, RHW and myself on the Rochester Area Lakes and Rivers Forum along with other forums as well by sharing information to help others to enjoy their time on the water more. Welcome aboard Doug.
    Thanks, Bill

Doug [Mr Musky] Mercer

hof
    Rochester, MN

We ought to really be able to supply some good information this year! Hope everyone considers joining in on the fun and sharing of information as well. The more everyone contributes, the more we all learn and have fun!

Welcome Doug!

Good Fishing,
    Mike

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

I’m really excited to join the IDA Staff. And will be posting every chance I get, From pan fish to Muskie!! I like them all!! But when A Muskie hits a topwater, Man That get me going!! Have to stop now cause I’m getting the itch to get a fix!!! And after yesterday getting this 39 in pike on the Zumbro crappie fishing with a small flu-flu tipped with a minnow, 25 minute battle & one missed net job, Yes I was by myself, Well the dog was with but she wasn’t much help. She came to the net Thinking 18 to 20 lbs Quick pic & back she went
    Good Fishin DOUG

ron_weltzin
    Rochester, MN

Doug, congratulations on your appointment. It is long overdue. Those of us who know you, realize you are an extremely versatile and knowledgable fisherman. Your posts have always inspired and peaked the readers interest. Your multi-species versatility provides a wealth of knowledge.
    So mister, no more secrets. Now get out there fishing and tell us what you know.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

VERY nice fish Doug. Sure looks longer than 39 inches though. Bet that was fun on light tackle.
    Thanks, Bill

slayer
    Rochester, MN

Did you catch it north or south of Sandy Point?

hof
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Did you catch it north or south of Sandy Point?

I think it was East?

flatoutally
    MN

Nice Pike!! Bet that was fun on crappie tackle.

The dog may not be much with the net, but it looks like she knows how to run the camera!

sbr_it

Quote:

The dog may not be much with the net, but it looks like she knows how to run the camera!

That’s funny, I was thinking the same thing. Must have real small paws to do that. My basset hounds could never get it right. Very Nice fish Doug.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

It was North. The dog didn’t know what to think when I got it in To take the pic. Was really exciting on light tackle Good fishin Doug

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.