A li’l help here

• yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Wondering what you guys use to accessorize your 4 wheelers for hardwater fishing….I will be pulling my triplex on the ice, but don’t want to load it down and/or lose stuff. Any ideas where to get a good auger holder, rear box for vex, etc? Any help is appreciated…….

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

If I recall, Gander Mountain in Lakeville had all their 4 wheeler accessories on sale!

fishinfool
    mn

a GOOD SET OF CHAINS AT NAPA FOR ABOUT $30.00 OR LESS, THEY ARE GREAT, WILL NEED WHEEL SIZES WHEN YOU GO IN. I HAVE A PAIR ON MY REAR WHEELS AND THEY REALLY HELP ON CLEAN ICE.———FISHINFOOL

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

what year/make of quad do you have ..most newer ones you can buy racks and accessories up to Cabelas

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

04 Honda Rubicon 500.

Does Cabelas or Gander have stuff like I’m looking for, and are they reasonable in price?

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

I got most of my stuff at Cabelas….good quality and the fit was always just as they said. I have also used Dennis Kirk, North of Mpls. He has a nice lineup of accessories as well. I have a drawbar for the rubicon that converts what you have to a 2″ receiver hitch…was from Cabelas, will sell cheap if you need one of those.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Yup Lundguy, need one of those as I am looking at a rear rack that slides into a 2″ receiver..how much?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Missed you guys at the GTG last weekend. Please check out the Just A Thought But A Fishin Thought thread as I sure would like to see you guys take part in what we are talking about in that thread. Will be LOTS OF FUN.
    Thanks, Bill

stevet

Check out the Otter Outdoors website. they haze an AWESOME set up for Auger holder and gear holder for back of Quad.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Yeah, I have seen those otter carriers, but I think I would rather carry mine horizontallyon the front rack, I may have to fabricate something…..

Bill, I’m on the fishing weekends, or as many as I can…don’t do much softwater fishing (no boat, and actually prefer hardwater) but next winter, I have my wheeler now, you may have to drag me off the ice…hee hee

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Quote:

I got most of my stuff at Cabelas….good quality and the fit was always just as they said. I have also used Dennis Kirk, North of Mpls. He has a nice lineup of accessories as well. I have a drawbar for the rubicon that converts what you have to a 2″ receiver hitch…was from Cabelas, will sell cheap if you need one of those.

PM sent to you Lundgeye

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.