Receiver

• ThunderLund78

No, this isn’t a thread about towing or hitches. It’s about football.

Netflix’s follow-up to “Quarterback” dropped today. Was supposed to watch with my kids but they already binged 4 episodes today, so I guess I’m playing catch-up tonight. Anyone else watching?

Dan
    Southeast MN

I’m definitely gonna watch. QB was great and this should be too. TV and streaming can’t go wrong with really anything related to football.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Are you sure you don’t need help with your home theater receiver? I know more about those than tow hitches. jester

JoeMX1825
    MN

I hope JJ has a really good home security system with the amount of jewelry he keeps in it… my guess is he’s building a new mansion somewhere in the area with his own vault…

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Started it but haven’t watched it all yet. I love these behind the scenes looks, even tho they are a highly edited product.

CaptainMusky

Only watched about half of the first episode. Kittle is just such a funny dude.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

I thought this was gonna be about a gun part. Never mind.

ThunderLund78

I’m 4 episodes in… They should just do the whole series on Kittle. Not to take anything away from the other 4, but the guy is just tremendously entertaining. Without revealing too much, there’s a great clip (I think in episode 3) from when Harrison Smith hit him low on a jumping catch over the middle in last year’s MNF game where we beat SF. Fantastic audio and exchange between the two consummate professionals .

For as flashy as JJ is, he’s refreshingly BORING in this series. Aside from his ridiculous Jewelry obsession, they make him appear very down-to-earth, very family-oriented and he’s the only one that doesn’t have a visible female counterpart. I have heard several reports saying that he’s actually very smart with his money. I’m sure he’s got a sweet off-season pad somewhere in Miami or Cali but pretty funny to see the highest-paid receiver in NFL history living in a basic townhouse. The only driveway in that neighborhood with a Range Rover and a Maserati in it, for sure. I thought the same thing about securing all that jewelry. Now that he’s really getting paid, I’m sure there are more “reasonable” accommodations in the works for the young man. rotflol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.