QAD Customer Service Rave

• Ryan Scholl

Just needed to give a shout out to QAD archery products.

The other night I was out shooting my bow and I noticed a small crack in the launcher of my arrow rest. I searched the internet, and couldn’t find a replacement to buy. I emailed QAD asking if I could purchase one from them. I told them the rest is 5 years old, and I don’t know when or how the crack happened. The Ultrarest Hunter only has a 90 day Warranty. The next day I got an email saying a new launcher is in the mail, no questions asked. Can’t beat service like that!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Good to know, I have a quad integrated on the phase 4, I went eplison on the lift to try something different

waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

QAD is good stuff. I’ve been back and forth between them and Hamskea on my last 4-5 bows and I think I’ll be sticking with QAD. Absolutely no issues with any of my Hamskeas and I know that when the rubber meets the road they’re probably more bullet proof, but I like how the QAD functions better, and until I have a reason to stop using them I’ll keep giving them a go.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Prime, QAD and HHA I have used all their customer service and have been impressed, which is why I hunt with their stuff. Prime is still sending me free cables and strings for a 13 year old bow every 2 years. Have a hard time replacing it when it gets serviced better then my car.

Michael Best

I shot QAD for years. They do have a great warranty.
    2012 I broke the keeper arm off on my ultra rest while hunting mule deer. Took it into scheels and they put a new one on with no questions asked.
    2013 I bought a new bow and a new QAD rest. After a couple of months of shooting it felt like the spring broke. Took it into a dealer in Ohio and they put a new one with no questions asked.

For some reason when I bought my Phase 4 I decided to go with Hamskea. Don’t have any complaints but nothing has broke yet either.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.