Prime hunting property opportunity.

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Sell the boat you just repaired that should cover about 1% of it.

That’ll be my fishing rig for this next season and then we will see what happens. Maybe I can offer 10k up front and 100 years of payments lol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

As for the land it’s a nice looking piece. My dad and I inquired a bit about it, we decided to pass. I’m really looking for a piece near home. I have no interest in deer camp. I’d love to have property I live on or near that I can manage on a daily basis. Probably a unicorn. We heavily considered it. But I’m thinking about selling my current house I have done a full remodel on the last 2 years and buy a house on a chunk of land. Probably no where near 150 acres but maybe 60 plus

JEREMY
    BP

I turned 50 this year my dad said when I was a little kid you could buy river bottom land near us for like 40 bucks an acre cause nobody wanted it.
    He always says he wishes he would have bought me land for birthdays and christmas and first communion and stuff but figured no little kid would want that. Im sure I would have been mad then but would have been loving it now. Guessing just like everyone else 45 years ago he didnt see it coming.

TH

That’s a really good deal. I bought 80 acres of woods with a cabin 12 years ago. It was a great decision. My son loves going out there. We ended up moving 7 miles away from our cabin. Turkey, bear, deer and grouse hunting. Do I ever shoot a monster-no, but I spend lots of evenings in a tree.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.