Anyone interested?

• red_lab
    Winsted,MN

If any of you yote hunters would be interested in a night out I would like to take some of you out in this area. I dont have the calls or rifle to hunt them properly. Only 3.5″ shotgun with OObuck shot. I have several sloughs and woodlots, and river bottom areas that hold dogs. I am free most nights and would like to see some of these critters gone. Yesterday at 3 I was driving home and noticed one by a building site that I chase roosters in. Remembered my muzzloader was still in the truck so I tried a sneek. Needless to say I was busted and made an 85 yd running shot and only missed by 6 inches Anyhow if anyone would like to give it a try reply on here or pm me. Thanks

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Too bad your on the other side of the river. A bit of a drive for me.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Red, I would love to sometime, but I don’t see much free time in my calendar for a while. If that changes, I’ll be sure to give you a shout.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Ive got the next 5 days off, Pool5Hunter and I own a foxpro and ive got a few rifles, we could give it a shot. Im pretty much new to the game so i duno how much help id be.

red_lab
    Winsted,MN

Redwing is 2 hours and am not sure how much further Rochester is from there. Im game but dont know if its worth that far of a drive for you guys.

john_steinhauer
    p4

You got alot of dogs or just seein them here and there i dont have much luck around here

red_lab
    Winsted,MN

PM sent Whywork

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.