Hard Charger…

• yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Great question as I am going through the same thing from when I was a kid (and before–1957-1973 films I believe)

I have over 30 films, and have talked to a local guy here in Byron…$.15 a foot for the first 750 feet, and $.12 a foot thereafter. Each reel has about 50′ of film, so doing the math on the ones i have, will be over $200. Looking to get by a bit cheaper.

Open for any/all suggestions

D

paul follmer
    any where there biting

WoW this would be great to do my parents have tons of me and my brother from the early 60s.

I will have to watch this post carefully

ivanbrehmer
    Johnston, Iowa

It is great thing to do to preserve some memories. We did one disk last year, I’m sure I could easily spend over a grand on this, but I’m cheap. Most of the local specialty photo shops can hook you up.
    I’m sure there are internet contacts also, but I’m a little nervous about sending to someone I don’t know and/or at least have a good recommendation of their work.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Camera’s Eye
    (651) 436-1255
    White Bear Lake, MN 55110

This fella did all of my aunts little 8mm and Super 8’s onto VHS at the time. I’m sure he’s using DVD’s by now.

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

I did one a few years ago at Walgreen’s, think then it was like $40. Great job done.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Just a thought, but if you can play these through a TV hook up, you can record to a DVD recorder machine, or at least a VHS. DVD recorder machines are getting more afordable all the time.

jeff_hansen

Made a few sets on Friday night… on the first set I had a pack respond right away. After about 4-5 minutes of calling, this guy comes burnin’ over the hill. I first picked him up at about 120yds and he was closing the gap fast. I barked him to a stop at 80 and took the shot. He started spinning and took off across the hillside so I put the crosshairs on him again and squeezed… cartwheeled him.

jcthorson
    Austin, MN

Very nice! I went out yesterday and today also. Spotted one yesterday but it busted me while i was sneaking up on him and two this morning but they denned up.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I love it when they come flying in like that! Nice song dog!

coppertop
    Central MN

Awesome str8, you’re having a great season!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats again! You are on a roll!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nicely Done

Congrats on Another!

dcolsen
    Linwood, MN

You know you are really starting to make me jealous Congrats once again

TeamBurbot

congrats again. its cool to see how well you are doing this year,keep them coming.

jeff_hansen

thanks, guys… I’m hoping to whack a few more before the winter is completely over

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Love the cartwheel comment! It’s always a treat to see a great running shot, especially if you’re the one making it! Congrats on another success and obviously, a great shot!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.