2nd ‘yote…

• jeff_hansen

Dropped another coyote last night, tried to slip downwind and dumped him at around 180 yds… sneaky little buggers.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats again! Glad to see that your Bandit and your .204 Ruger is working for you!

dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

Nice job I need to get out again but have been busy around the house Now I have a nasty cold and can hardly talk. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I will try to get out.

robhood23

Nice, keep whacking em!!!

coppertop
    Central MN

Nice dog! Also hoping to make it out again soon.

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Way to go Mr.Hansen!!! I heard about what your doing over the weeked also that should be an awsome trip too!

isubass

Nice work! Howling? Distress call?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice

big g

jeff_hansen

Actually, both… I generally start out w/ a few howls, then move to distress.

isubass

Good to know. I’m gonna try to sneak out this afternoon for a few hours. Just getting into predator hunting and after getting 2 fox last week I’m hooked!

jeff_hansen

cool!… what kind of fox, reds?, greys? I missed a beautiful grey last winter and I’ve been kicking myself ever since. I even had my 17hmr so there would have been zero pelt damage which would have made for an awesome tanned hide

isubass

We got a couple of reds hunting over by Crookston where I go to school. One was a big male with a beautiful dark red coat and the other was a female that was pretty blonde. Gorgeous little animals.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.