How many times has this happened to you??

• ErikHendo
    Crosslake, MN

When I go and visit my parents in north eastern MN I drive around the section looking and scouting for deer and bear or whatever just to unwind. Well I always carry a 22 with just incase I see a fox, coyote, racoon or skunk. Well I’ve gotten quite a few of these predators doing this but it’s never an easy shot for the fox or coyote. I swear about 90% of the time I don’t carry a gun I see THEEEEE dumbest coyote or fox. They have a sixth sence that says “Oh this guy doesn’t have a gun so I’ll just stand here and look at this stupid guy and laugh.”
    I was just talking to my dad on the phone and he was stopped on the road so he had service and we were talking about doing some coyote hunting and in the middle of our conversation my dad says “E you won’t believe what just walked out of the ditch and is looking at me 30 yards away.” Yep it was a coyote with that sixth sence and guess what he had no gun. The coyote walked into the middle of the feild and slowly hunted for mice. I hope tonight I find some with no sences at all.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Just like when I’m grouse hunting near my deer stand and I kick up shooter bucks but no grouse . Then come November deer hunting I have grouse all over me and the bucks avoid me like I smell of wolf…

bassboy57

that has never happened to me yet but i will take this pm and use it as a pointer for the future

bassboy57

that has never happened to me yet but i will take this pm and use it as a pointer for the future

caincando1
    Dodge Center, MN/Alma,WI

I’ve got a den accross the road from me up on an open hill side about 80 yards off a busy road. In the sping the BIG female would stand outside the den and feed the pups and watch the cars go by. All I can do is shoot pictures of them with the 1000mm lense. If I can get her on my side of the road…boom.

caincando1
    Dodge Center, MN/Alma,WI

I’ve got a den accross the road from me up on an open hill side about 80 yards off a busy road. In the sping the BIG female would stand outside the den and feed the pups and watch the cars go by. All I can do is shoot pictures of them with the 1000mm lense. If I can get her on my side of the road…boom.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Well the animal can be dirty and a problem but in the right place Photos can be just as rewarding. Have you tried to call them across late at night on a full moon? Good luck.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Well the animal can be dirty and a problem but in the right place Photos can be just as rewarding. Have you tried to call them across late at night on a full moon? Good luck.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.