Perfect conditions

• dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

The optimum conditions finally decided to show up this weekend in the northwoods. Friday will be the last warm day for awhile. High of 18. Sat- tue so for we are not suppost to get above 0. Lows around -16 to -20. We have a fair amount of smow on the ground but not as much I would like to see. Full moon will be out too, so lets hope there are no clound so I can get out and do a little night hunting. I will post reports after this weekend.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I gotta agree with that, except the night hunting part I never seem to call anything but owls in at night
    If this wind dies down soon, I will be trying to get out myself. I can’t wait to see some pics of your dead coyotes

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I gotta agree with that, except the night hunting part I never seem to call anything but owls in at night
    If this wind dies down soon, I will be trying to get out myself. I can’t wait to see some pics of your dead coyotes

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

Sounds like good walleye conditions to me.Red Lake here I come.

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

Sounds like good walleye conditions to me.Red Lake here I come.

ericanelson
    Albertville

Me to!!!!! Red Lake that is. See you tomarrow Aaron and thanks again for the info.

ericanelson
    Albertville

Me to!!!!! Red Lake that is. See you tomarrow Aaron and thanks again for the info.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.