Predator Hunting in MN

• gobbler
    Central, MN

Do you need a Small Game license to hunt Coyotes and Fox?

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I am not sure exactly what species you mean when you say varmint but here is a link to the Minnesota hunting regulations. You should find your answer there.
    MN DNR Hunting Regs

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I am not sure exactly what species you mean when you say varmint but here is a link to the Minnesota hunting regulations. You should find your answer there.
    MN DNR Hunting Regs

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

Yes you need a small game liscense to hunt yotes and fox, i think land owners can shoot them if they are endagering livestock with out a liscense but id buy a small game liscense, the money is only going back into the sport you love!

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

Yes you need a small game liscense to hunt yotes and fox, i think land owners can shoot them if they are endagering livestock with out a liscense but id buy a small game liscense, the money is only going back into the sport you love!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Actually… I do not believe you need a lic to hunt Yotes…

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Actually… I do not believe you need a lic to hunt Yotes…

gobbler
    Central, MN

i went and bought a small game license. I was watching T.V. about the guy who died and they said to hunt Yotes’ you don’t need a license but for fox you do. thanks guys

gobbler
    Central, MN

i went and bought a small game license. I was watching T.V. about the guy who died and they said to hunt Yotes’ you don’t need a license but for fox you do. thanks guys

lonewolf
    La Crosse, WI

You do not need a small game license to hunt coyotes in Mn unless things changed recently. As long as you are a resident. Make sure you have a call with you. I got check once a couple years ago when I was a resident and I just said I was coyote hunting and they ask to see a coyote call and I showed one and they left.

lonewolf
    La Crosse, WI

You do not need a small game license to hunt coyotes in Mn unless things changed recently. As long as you are a resident. Make sure you have a call with you. I got check once a couple years ago when I was a resident and I just said I was coyote hunting and they ask to see a coyote call and I showed one and they left.

Slam

When you sell the hide you’ll need a lic other then that you dont need 1

Slam

When you sell the hide you’ll need a lic other then that you dont need 1

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.