Coyote Hunting Area Available around Winona?

• tbird171
    Winona, MN

I’ve taken my 6 year old a couple of times in the last week after investing in a .243 (thanks Fleck) without getting to pull the trigger. Hear them calling back, but can’t get them to step out. Wondering if anyone is willing to let a couple of safe/livestock aware/non ground rutting hunters roam their fields and woods? The coyotes in the limited areas we’ve been calling from are probably wising up to our tactics and probably need to give these areas a break. I’d be willing to offer a couple of pool 5/6 honey holes (not the best ones of course ) in return for permision. Please P.M., thanks.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Went shed hunting today on the land i bow hunt, we couldnt go 10 feet with out seeing some big tracks. PM and lets talk, i want to get out and bag a lot of these things to get em off the land, ive never tried it and dont want to spend the money on a electric caller.

i see them all the time bow hunting, let me know

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Went shed hunting today on the land i bow hunt, we couldnt go 10 feet with out seeing some big tracks. PM and lets talk, i want to get out and bag a lot of these things to get em off the land, ive never tried it and dont want to spend the money on a electric caller.

i see them all the time bow hunting, let me know

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

If you guys want a caller, I can more than likely help you out. I don’t plan on shooting, just doing the calling. I can bring hand calls to give you an idea on the basics of how I call. I have an electronic call also, but I see you are interested in hand calling. Just let me know

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

If you guys want a caller, I can more than likely help you out. I don’t plan on shooting, just doing the calling. I can bring hand calls to give you an idea on the basics of how I call. I have an electronic call also, but I see you are interested in hand calling. Just let me know

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.