Prayers for friend to many here and fellow member John Rasmussen

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Sorry to hear. Speedy recovery!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Yikes. John, I’m glad to hear that you and everyone else I okay. Those pics. Not good.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Sorry to hear about this, John and Al! Glad it wasn’t worse. Prayers for quick healing!

Pat K
    Empire, MN

Sorry to hear about the collision. Glad everyone is OK.

basseyes

Thoughts and prayers. Scary stuff! Glad everyone is still alive.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Good to see your back on and posting again John!
    May you bounce back quickly young fella!

ThunderLund78

Quick recover to you, sir! Very happy to hear it wasn’t worse!

Netguy
    Minnetonka

I hope everyone makes a full and speedy recovery. It looks like it could have been much worse. Prayers to all.

27eyeguy

Hoping for a speedy recovery of all involved, thoughts n prayers to all.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I am glad to read you are ok John. It seems like you’re a big fan of Toyota trucks. I guess you have something else nice to say about them now. Looks like you guys were moving when you got hit. Happy to see ever one is ok.

Scenic

Get better soon there John. Glad to hear you are just bruised up. Looks like it could have been much worse.

Erik Swenson

Holy smokes! So sorry guys and relieved you’re okay. Equally relieved for the other car’s occupants too!

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I am glad to read you are ok John. It seems like you’re a big fan of Toyota trucks. I guess you have something else nice to say about them now. Looks like you guys were moving when you got hit. Happy to see ever is ok.

While I have not been in a wreck that bad before so nothing to compare it to. The truck and the air bags did there job. Still hurts like hell but can’t imagine what it would have been like without them. The Sheriff said if we had not swerved and hit them head on at 50 mph none of them would have survived, so that makes it feel better that we took that wild ride and ended up 30-40 ft in someones yard.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

So the TRO off road suspension also worked well. roll That must have been one hell of a ride. Glad everyone is ok after a change of pants.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Glad everyone will recover. peace One never knows what and when something can occur.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

glad you’re ok John

Thanks Gitchi. Really can’t say enough about the feeling it gives me to have a group like this behind me. Even though I have only had the chance to meet a couple handful of you folks so far, your all great people and I would consider all of you friends.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Prayers for a speedy recovery. As I get older I seem to not hold a grudge as well as I used to, everyone makes mistakes and hopefully they will learn from it. About a month ago a HS friend of mines son was riding in a car and the driver drifted out of their lane and caused a head on crash…5 people died, no one from either vehicle survived all over a mistake, no alcohol, middle of day, straight road…no one will ever know what happened or why, just appreciate every day and everyone you have.

Alex Fox

Did this occur on Friday night? I was detoured just south of St. Francis by a couple of squad cars while northbound on 47. Was curious as to what happened but hadn’t heard anything. Glad everyone is ok.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Alex no it was Saturday afternoon probably about 2:00 it had the highway shut down for an hour or so I think. We saw city of Ramsey, anoka county sheriff and finally state troopers. The scene was a little busy. Plus a lot of residents rushing in to see if we were ok. Would like to say thanks to all of them too. Some really good people out there, wish there was more overall respect to those guys and gals.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Prayers for all affected in this. Hopefully everyone can recover with minimal lasting effects.

Viewing 21 posts - 31 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.