Portable Modifications

• Hunter Blowers

I would love to see some pictures of others portable modifications! I’m always looking for new ideas. I personally took out the seats in my Otter and built a plywood frame to go in the sled, so everything is compartmentalized, I now use the clam folding mesh seats for chairs in the Otter. Auger,rods,tackle boxes, bucket, chairs, heater, propane tank with tubing piped through all have there own compartments. Adds a little extra weight, but I like to keep everything organized and not falling all over in the bottom of the sled. Looking to put in lights and possibly a battery next!
    toast

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I priced out having my two man flip re-canvased Vs buying a new one. Boat Tailor in Racine, WI gave me a very reasonable price to re-do mine. So, with that, I am re-configuring the front to extend out further and higher. I hate short rods with a passion and can’t sit all hunched over with a 12″ noodle in my hand. So my revised flip will accommodate at least 32″ rods.

lazzer
    harlan iowa

do you have pictures to show what your otter looks like now?

troutbum
    St. Paul

A modification. Not really to a portable. This would have been perfect for the first month of metro ice before the snow.

Hunter Blowers

Lazzer,

I’m in the process of moving right now, i’ll see if I can take some next time I get some time to fish!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.