Lakemaster Maps

• glasspa
    lake city, mn

Has anyone used these Lakemaster maps? If so what did you think of them and where can a guy get them?

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Yep, I have been looking into them lately. In fact I would love to see them here on our sites… hooked to our fising reports!

You may access then at lakemaster.com

Hawger

FireBall1

Bought the cd rom a couple weeks ago the one foot countours are unbelieveable. But only one lake is that detailed the other 100 are pretty basic. The best is that you can move your mouse anywhere and get the gps coords. Windows 98 only unless you can configure 2000. Got it at the walleye expo.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’ve had the Mille Lacs Reel Bottom for almost a year now and love it. It is remarkably acurate for off shore structure. The contours near shore are a little off and are missing a few humps and bumps. The 1′ contours are available for Mille Lacs, Gull, White Bear & Leech. I believe Minnetonka & winnie will be out as well in the near future.

Two of the best points I like is that first they will have downloadable upgrades on their web site when the makes changes to the current maps. Second, I love the ability to sit on my computer and figure out gps spots I will want to hit or to enter coordinates from my boat and see right where I’m fishing on a certain piece of structure.

pip
    Oskaloosa ,Iowa

Just got one last week! What I like about it is I can down load my GPS right on to it and print out a new map and it is there. I think it will be a good investment.

Good Fishing

Pip

LeoKam
    Camp Lacupolis, MN

Pip, is it a CD-Rom that shows the map on your PC monitor, add waypoints to and then print out?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.