5A

• bosman
    DeSoto, WI

Instead of showing you my ugly noggin with an LMB, SMB, Pike, Walleye, or Bowfin I thought I’d show you what a 5A craw pattern looks like after a good days work. New in the box this morning. Rocks will chip the finish and no doubt SOME of the damage is from the rocks I was fishing. But don’t kid yourself. This little fella inflicted some sore mouths on P9 today

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Holy crap!! That was all done just today? I’d say that’s a GOOD day. Pike were hitting the craw color too, eh? Wild stuff…

bosman
    DeSoto, WI

Well…it’s sort of like my grandfather’s herd of guernsey dairy cows. After a steady diet of hay & grain through the winter months they would go NUTS when they are turned loose in the green pasture for the 1st time in the spring. These fish today haven’t seen a craw in a long while. All though when the profile hit the water it would send scads of shiners air borne the craw got the attention.

deertracker

I quess that color was workin for ya. Nice job putting the hurt on them today.
    DT

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Cool. Makes sense, too. Maybe I should start throwing that color around here sooner rather than later.
    I was never a believer in that color, until a few years ago. Our smallies and a few crappies really dig it, turns out.
    Thanks for the great pics. That lure is officially retired!

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Did you remove the back hook for picture or fishing purposes??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.