Hats off to EFN!

• james
    Ankeny Iowa

Hawger I will take one if you will hold it till the check gets there.. Hope you still have one. Check in mail today. Jim $15.00+4.00= $19.00 is this right. or is there tax? E- Mail at [email protected] let me know if you have one by e-mail

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Emailed you the info… Thanks.

Watch out wearing this EFN FTR hat in public… strange things can happen!

Hawger

swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

James, I just got the story, to bad…….I thought for sure it would be a blonde!!!! well any way if you wear it over by my house…..Dinner with the blonde accross the street is out ……but….. there are others up the street!!!!

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I just can not beleave it! One more FTR hat left! Who wants it? After this, we’ll go to the Summer Hat…. so… Who wants the “last” black – winter style EFN http://www.fishtheriver.com hat that will be available (this year) ?

Any takers, on the last one????

Ok… I’ll throw in a 12 count package of my “Hoggie Floaters”….

$15.00 + $4.00 shipping (+ Mn. residents add $.98 Tax) and get a $6.00 pack of floaters! Lets see if there are any takers!

Now….I am thinking…. I have another deal!

I know… Same deal is going on the EFN http://www.fishthelake.com hat! Buy the hat and get a 12 pack of my floaters (somewhat like Phelps Floaters only turned round backwards on the hook. This way they have level floatation and do not “spin”. Mustad hook.) I have only about a dozen of the FTL hats left to go…. Hawger

flatoutally
    MN

Guess I should have held out for a better deal, Hawger!!!

I was too quick on the draw again….

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Yes, Dave, is it still available?? I’ll take the hat..pls notify me if it is, thanks

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hawger, if the time stamp you just posted is correct, there should be one hat left…MINE. Check’s in themail tomorrow morning. $15+$4+$1………THANK YOU

What’s the deal with Jame’s hat??? I missed the happening…

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

You got it, LundgEYE!

Thanks for the order. Hawger

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

So…. you got a “fishthelake” hat? Hummmmm….

So get one! Same deal… you, the wife, matching hats, … YEA!

Hawger

james
    Ankeny Iowa

I hope you are not selling my hat again. Check is in the mail. Do I get the floaters also? Jim

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Sure you can!

Hey…. I am working real hard to be the best…much better than the rest!

Hawger

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Hawger, Ever since James got his EFN hat he seems to be missing. Everytime Nate and or I drive by his place when we go to Lake City his truck is no longer ever parked at his house. Use to see it there all the time before he got ”THE HAT”. I think more happened at the gas station than you mentioned. I think that ”guy” was a cute blonde female and kidnapped him. Come on now, tell us the truth. Hawger, the truth now!

smitty1
    Duluth/Hermantown/Owatonna MN

Fishhunt58,

Hawger happens to be out of Superdo’s right now. I bought the last five hundred packs he had on hand today!

I know he has plenty of Ringworms left (cause I did not buy all those).

I have a suggestion to you guys in the Walleye Searchers Club. Make up an order for your entire club, at the next meeting. Hawger will fill the order and have them to you by the next Walleye Searchers meeting. Your guys can split up the order at that meeting. You can expect the order to take about two to three weeks. He can ship the order to you or deliver to the meeting in March!

Heads up! Better order your Do’s now as they are going to get very hard to come by and it gets closer to opener.

Smitty1 (Rich Smith)

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I am shocked that so few of you “river-rats” would not take advantage of having a FTL hat too! Even with the additional dozen “Hoggie” Floaters I offered to come with the FTL hat FREE….

So I am going two steps further!

I have a dozen or so… EFN – FTL hats to go, till I am out of them….and I want to move them NOW.

I now offer you THREE dozen “Hoggie” Floaters with each hat! “Hoggie” Floaters are my own creation and I consider it a bit simular to a Phelps Floater. They are on a strong Mustad “kink-shank” hook so that the heads so not turn, and the soft rubber-foam head is reversed… with the narrow part to the front which will reduce spinning, in the moving water (or on a troll). The head is also painted and has two double-dot eyes. They retail for $7.20 a 12 pk. so…. three doxen is a $21.60 value … without the hat cost (the hat only costs $15.00 + $4.00 shipping + $0.98 MN. tax if you are a MN. resident). So for $20.00 you get a $41.60 value!

Why would I do this? Several reasons… I have thousands of these floaters on hand and I want you to try these “Hoggie” Floaters. And, I want to get these winter style hats sold…

No, the “Hoggie” Floaters do not have anything to do with Steve Hougom, me being the creator… we both just have the same sounding nickname! I have Hoggie, he has Hougie… but I do plan on giving Steve Hougom and James Holst a BIG check when these hats are all sold. So… come on lads, get the FTL hat for a second hat! A hat for the kid or wife…. Or give it to the neighbor.

Thanks!

Hawger

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.