Hats off to EFN!

• hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I will have 50 black “EFN” hats made up to sell at the Walleye Expo. (which is to be held in MPLS. on Feb. 1st., 2nd., and 3rd.).

25 of these EFN hats will have…

EFN

http://www.fishtheriver.com

(the other 25 will have EFN and http://www.fishthelake.com )

on the front side of the hat, embroidoried in red stitching.

These will be full winter style hats with no mesh.

Instead of first come first served, I will start now to reserve these hats for those wishing to pick them up at the Expo (no shipping this way).

Cost is $15.00 per hat + $0.98 tax.

All profits will go to EFN to help pay some bills. Yes EFN has bills! I personally will not keep a dime.

If you want one of these beautiful hats please reserve it now by saying so on this post (or by sending me a private message).

Thanks, Hawger

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I have had many who can not make it to the Expo but are wanting hats, asking me to ship them one.

Yep, I will.

I know how bad I wanted one!

So…

MN. residents add 6 1/2% sales tax and $4.00 shipping.

Send me a check made to;

Dave Hoggard

1035 Robert Place SW

Owatonna, MN 55060

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Here is a photo of the hat… except that the one you’ll get at the Walleye Expo will have EFN and http://www.fishtheriver.com (or http://www.fishthelake.com) on it without Pro-Staff.

Also in the picture is Brett King’s “H2O On The Go” Trolling Sinkers that has been talked about on this site in the “What weight for three-ways” thread.

Hawger

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I am sending this back to the top.

I want all to know the FTR hats are only 1/2 gone! I still have plenty to go… so if you want one, let me know asap. The Walleye Expo is next week, you can pick them up there and save the $4.00 shipping.

They are going…going… but not all gone… yet.

Hawger

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Guys… There are plenty of hats left at the EXPO show for Sunday. And if anybody wants one please, just let me know…I can ship you one! (FTR or FTL)

Thanks much, Hawger

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Who ordered hats to be picked up at the Expo and did not make it there?

Or, was there and I was not there ( I was late getting there on Friday)?

I have plenty of EFN FRT & FTL hats left. Nice hats they are too, winter style, black with red stitching.

Now is the time if you want one… I can ship tomorow! You’ll have them in three days flat! Come on guys, this’ll help EFN pay some bills… order one for the kids, that weird neighbor, or even Grandma!

Would some of you guys that got these hats please brag them up so we can sell the rest of the order? I love mine….

I had a blind man that I walked past downtown, tell me… “Say, nice hat!”

Two cute young gals chased me down the street… after my hat, tackled me and played keep-a-way with my hat for 20 minutes! One made me kiss her to get it back!

Any of you other guys with EFN hats have simular stories?

$15.00 + $4.00 shipping (+ $.98 MN tax if you live in MN)

Send check to …

Dave Hoggard

1035 Robert Pl. SW

Owatonna, MN 55060

Which one FTR or FTL?

Include your return shipping address too.

Thanks for the help!

Hawger

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

Hawger,

I would like to get a FTR hat. How do I get you the money and where can I pick one up at. Thanks.

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Address is above in post… thanks there Red Rock Eyes!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Just got my hat in the mail yesterday. Thanks!

It’s a quality hat with a nice velcro adjustment strap. Black inside and out. It’s worth the $20…plus help “keep the lights on”!!

current-break
    ROCK ISLAND, ILLINOIS

HAWGER:

Checks in the mail !!

I will take a FTR hat. Would you have any of the FTR stickers that were being offered a bit back if you do I would like to get my hands on 2 of them. i am from pool 15 we need all the advertising we can get

current-break
    ROCK ISLAND, ILLINOIS

HAWGER:

I got ahead of my self. If you do have any of the stickers

let me know how much would 2 be

thanks

CURRENT BREAK

[email protected]

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Stillakid was handling the mailing out of all those dandy FTR decal…. but I thought he put out a message stating they were “sold out” about a month ago. You may want to send him a private message and find out. If they are, its time to put in another bulk order for those that are new to the site and didn’t get in on the first run.

big dad
    Rochester, Minnesota

Heck with the hat – I’ll take the girl

current-break
    ROCK ISLAND, ILLINOIS

HAWGER:

I got ahead of my self here. If you have any of the stickers available please let me know how much for 2 of them.

THANKS

CURRENT BREAK

[email protected]

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Hawger,
    I will take one, I will wear it when I am fishing in some Walmart BFL events and other tournaments to let people know of the site. Any chance that we will have patches made up to put on shirts? Thanks for the stuff.

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Current Break… yes, I do have a couple of the FTR stickers too.. I will add them to your order for $5.00 for each. Thanks! Hawger

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Bass Boy,

Patches have been considered by our management (we do have a new fish logo!) and perhaps they will be available in the store. I’ll keep you posted.

Hawger

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Ok, I just checked on how many FTR decals I have on hand…. I have promised two to Dman and Two to Current Break… that leaves two!

Here is the deal.

Next guy that orders a hat, can order these two decals too for the extra of $5.00 each. Then they are going to be gone! To order, contact me on a private message. Thanks for your help.

Hawger

swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

Hawger…Just got my EFN…FTR Hat in todays mail.After I put it on and wore it around the house for a bit I recevied 2 phone calls….one from the cute single blonde accross the street inviting me (AND MY HAT) to dinner. And one from the” Dude” that fishes ALOT!! inviting me to go walleye fishing with him ANYTIME. GEZZZ you woulda thunk it What a super cool hat!! THANX!!!

The ringworms were also very cool and welcomed..Something new to play with!!!!!!

SWANY

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

You should hear what happend to James Holst while wearing his hat!… perhaps he’ll tell the story. Hawger

swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

James I really hate to pull you out on this one but I (And EVERYONE else) really…REALLY want to here about it …Don’t be shy…….If you need to know how to Eat it …Stillakid most likley has the recipe!! !!!!

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Ok…. if James will not tell you the story, I will…

While at a gas station cleaning his rig (which is for sale and sports a big For Sale) a fellow fueling next to him asks, “I have been looking for one of those! How much you want for that beauty”…

James says to the guy, “Well, I got it on a program deal with the factory and it is priced to sell”

The guy says, “so, what size is it”

James, “18 feet”

And the guy says, ” Oh, I’m sorry… not the boat, I mean your EFN hat!”

You gotta put up with a lotta this too…. if you’re gonna wear the hat!

Hawger

PhillipT
    mn. anoka co. forest lake

What does EFN stand for? and what does it have to do with FTR? and are you going to make any summer hats?. Thanks

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

EFN, stands for electronic fishing network, which mantains and operates this website and FTL(fish the lake).

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

EFN / Electronic Fishing Network

Parent company to FTR & FTL is right.

Summer hats… YES! EFN will have them in the store shortly after when it opens.

We have about 20 winter EFN FTR hats to go yet… Who is next? Get them while they last… going fast!

Dave

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I was very surprised at the high quality of the hats. You probably noticed I haven’t been on the board as often since I got my hat. Its because I just got back from being kidnapped by this sharp lookin blonde. It turned out all she really wanted was my EFN hat. Oh well, maybe someday I’ll meet some blind gal who won’t be able to see my hat or me for that matter.

LeoKam
    Camp Lacupolis, MN

Dave, a really big “Hats Off” to you, James, Steve and the rest of the EFN staff. The rfedesign of the Fishing Reports on the Home Page is top notch. Only read James’ so far but hope they’ll all be as informative.

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

That is the exact same thing that happend to Richard Smith !!!!

This gal that grabbed you… she was a stripper from Hibbing, MN and wanted two hats, right?

Same gal that grabbed Rich, I bet.

And figure that out…..What is a stripper going to do a couple of EFN hats?

Hawger

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Right here James.

Brian Lyons

Welcome new guys! I bought some extra decals from stillakid awhile back. I have three left, I’ll give them to the first three folks to send me their address in a private. I don’t want any money for them, what I’ve learned on this site has more than paid for them! If you would like to donate the price of a decal to FTR send the money to the EFN webstaff. Only three left! ………B

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.