fishing line ??

• jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Just a heads up. The Fleet Farm in Oakdale has a TON of Hi Vis Sensation on the shelves. (Solor color) $6.39 for a 400 yard spool.

Jon J>

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

I know everyone has there preferences, but when it comes to braides, I just haven`t found anything that compares to Cabelas SI. When you first put it on an open face it feels stiff but once it`s been used a while it is so limp it`s like trying to tie sewing thread. And it is such a tight braid, and silicone impregnated, that it does not soak up water and freeze on your real. 15 lb. is the same diamenter as 2 lb. mono. But there James is right the braid doesn`t give the drift or float to a light jig like mono does, even if it is the same diameter. Now vertical jigging with braid versus mono in current is a different story.

My Two Cents
    Tom P.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

I did pick up a spool of power pro in 8 pound test, and also a spool of Sensation also in 8 pound test, hope to put them to a side by side test very soon, I’ll be BACK. Jack.

eyesforever
    IGH, MN

I change out to Ironsilk high visability 8lb. It sheds water well and is as it says for strength yet smooth like silk. The super lines soak up too much water and freeze every thing for winter fishing.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.