Boat Storage

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Seeing that the classifieds are not up, I thought I would let you guys know My Step-Mom is offering boat storage up in Pine City for $150 per winter season. That means fall to spring. Private land, Hay barn, no access to outsiders, safe. Anyone wanting more info, private email me, or call my Step-Mom Carolyn at 320-629-3966.
    Tuck

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

A buddy just bought some acreage in the Rochester area with a dirt floor pole barn. What is the going rate for boat and camper storage? He has no clue and neither do I. Any help you all?

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I have always heard $2-3 per foot per month. I assume a lot depends on the facility and amount of access allowed.

Mercman
    Red Wing, MN

I pay $1.15 per foot per month for a pole barn with dirt floor about 1 mile out of Red Wing. I can also store boat and pwc trailers in the buidling during the summer months for $35 for the season, which saves on tires a ton.

RipnLips1
    Roberts,Wi

Do all yourself a favor and make sure your storage place has insurance for stored things,I know this the hard way ,few years back i lost a 67 chev pickup Mint-327 with 202 fuely heads , 4,000 in body work-3,000 in the motor. went to get it early summer and a wind storm took the barn down.Screwed I was,the barn beam flattened the whole truck.Your normal boat insurance will not cover this either.Just a heads up!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.