Pepin Today 8/26

• nitch33
    Rochester, MN

Don\\\\\\\’t post very often but thought I would take the time this evening. Hit Pepin this morning with my son and his buddy. Didn\\\\\\\’t get to the lake until 7:45 or so. Started out a little overcast and breezy. Put in at Roschen Park and went South on the Minnesota side. Started at around Kepler Coulee in about 8-12 feet of water throwing crankbaits. Rat-L-Traps and rip shad. Rat-L-Trap colors were silver and crayfish. Rip shad was red and yellow. Caught a ton of stripers in about an hour and a half. Had a great time. Followed the gulls for a while. The boys had a blast until I buried a treble hook in one of my right fingers. Let them fish for another half hour or so with a Rat-L-Trap hanging from my finger. Really shortened our day of fishing but still had a great time. No pictures didn\\\\\\\’t have my camera or cell phone.

Would like to thank the two guys that helped me get my boat off the lake. Would have been very difficult to get the boat off of the water without their help. Very much appreciated

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.