still new to minnesota

• kuddles

i have been in mn for almost 2 years and still looking for places to fish from the shore from red wing south to winona along the miss river any suggestion also any suggestions for a cheap place to stay for a night so i dont have to drive a hour to the river each weekend

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

First of all …

Welcome to IDA

What area do you live in and is tenting over night an option ? and do have a particular species in mind or just to be able to fish .

Jeff

jhalfen

Everts Resort, just across the river from Red Wing, has tent camping spots available. I think they charge $15 per night (?). Best manager, bait shop, and information in the area!

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Lots of spots for shore fishing around Alma. from the Wabasha dike road for panfish, just above the dam by the burlington railroad house for cats, public fishing dock by the marina,the wayside just south of the school, wayside south of the powerplant, and the powerplant boat landing. There are others but the best place is the Alma Fishing Float. You can pick up their shuttle right down town and fish from 6 to 6 for a resonable fee. The Alma hotel has clean cheap rooms and a cafe and bar.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.