prayers needed

• o.m.f.t.
    Rochester Minn

She went down today to for them to close up her chest, but still to swollen up. They will switch some meds. and check wed. But she seems to be doing alright. Thanks folks for the prayers. Jim

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I am a little late to the thread, but it’s never to late for a prayer. She’ll be in mine.

slayer
    Rochester, MN

Keep us updated!!!

o.m.f.t.
    Rochester Minn

Grandaughter passed away peacefully today. She is with god now. Send some prayers for MoM she’s taking it pretty hard. Thanks again to all of you for the prayers. Jim

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

My prayers go out to your entire family, to her mom especially. It hurts to read what happened.

hof
    Rochester, MN

Jim,

I am so sorry! Will keep you and your family in my prayers in this time of sorrow. God has a reason for everything.

Mike

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Jim,

I’m so sorry to hear of this. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers for a long time.

Take care.

Rootski

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. May you know that it was Gods plan.

Dave G
    Rochester, MN

Jim,
    I am so sad to hear about your granddaughter. My wife belongs to a prayer group at her church and they will be praying for your family today.

Dave Gulczinski

airpart

Our Prayers are with you and your family.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

TERRIBLE NEWS AND AWFUL TO HEAR BUT SHE IS DONE SUFFERING AND AT PEACE IN A BETTER PLACE MY FRIEND…ANYTHING NEEDED JUST LET US KNOW SIR

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Jim;
    So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers are with you, your family, and her.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Jim,
    So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family in this difficult time.

dave

troymay
    Winona, MN

Jim,
    As a nurse who cared for your granddaughter, I can say it only took minutes to fall in love with this precious child. I’m devastated to have heard the news that she passed away. My heart goes out to you and your family. I am glad to hear you have faith. You have been a wonderful support system for Mom, Dad and Big Sister. They will need your support now more than ever. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do, please ask.
    Troy

gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

My condolences to you and Mom especially and to the rest of the family too. There is not to much to say in these situations. At least she is done suffering and in a better place. Once again my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I firmly, truly believe God has a special place in Heaven for the babies………….

slayer
    Rochester, MN

I’m am so sorry. Send my prayers to everyone in your family please.

MachineHead

Ugh…

I stumbled upon this thread by random clicking and read it thru completely. This is crushing and words cannot convey how terrible your loss is….

I am not very good with this sort of thing, but my heart goes out to you and your family. I hope with time the sting of this tragedy eases.

Viewing 18 posts - 31 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.