So I’m walking through Gander Mtn the other day…

• BigDaddyEE

looking for some plastics to add to my arsenal, when I get the feeling that someone is watching me. I turn to my right and find this ugly mug staring right at me…upon further inspection it turns out to be some guy named Holst on the front of a package of Ringies.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist taking a shot…it comes from the frustration of riding a desk for 9-10 hours a day rather than my Crestliner…especially this time of year. Just wanted to say that it’s good to see your products showing up in the stores around the Metro area…they look great compared to the bags of your competitors hanging next to you.

Most importantly, I dropped a few bucks and picked up a pack of K-grubs…now I’m looking for an opening in the calendar to use them.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

hi Big Daddy, welcome to FishTheRiver. sorry it had to take his mug shot to get you to sign up here, but that is good. good for us, more members, and hopefully good for you. this site has much to offer, enjoy, and send a post whenever you like, especially if you get those K-tails out on the water. try and do it before the water gets way up and very dirty, that could be in as little as 2 weeks from now, prob definitely in 3 weeks. Jack..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.