White Bass

• goldenpondguy
    Lakeville, MN

Can anyone tell me when the white bass start moving? I’ve heard that can be really fun fishin.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

oh they can be a blast thats for sure…. soon as the water starts to warm you will see some show up…. probably mid- late april they will get pretty thick below the dams in pool 4 and they will go great guns for a while and it WILL be a blast…

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

They can be a blast!!! Love catching those babies on every cast. Brings out the kid in every person. Speaking of kids, its a great time to take them fishing if the weather is good as they will love the fast action and fight that you can only get with white bass. Thanks, Bill

tfuller4
    Marion, Ia

when do they go nuts in the lake. someone in iowa told me they go crazy in like june or july. anyword of that being true

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The whitebass are already in the dam area in numbers…. Good ones too. Had a few guys come into the resort yeaterday that said they really caught a ton of nice whities.

On another note, LOTS of big walleyes caught and released on pool 4 on Saturday. I totalled 6 reliable reports of fish over 10 lbs caught. One 13. One 12.5. One 11.5. All released after photos. Pretty cool, eh!

At 6PM today, I hearby renounce my firendship with Steve Vick. I never want to go through another weekend working the resort when I should be fishing. Just kidding of course!~ It was great to meet all the great people that hit the water over the weekend and I have all week to make up for lost time on the water.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

What are ya saying James……was it a little busy here at the resort this weekend??? . I truly appreciate the help. Although, I would rather have been working in this beautiful weather than sitting in a marriage preparation class indoors all day!!!

LeoKam
    Camp Lacupolis, MN

Hope yhour future wife doesn’t visit this site

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.