Concealed Carry – Minnesota.

• Chitwood46
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Catfish John> Your latest left me wondering about the basis for your interpretation of the “27 words” of the second amendment. There has been much written about the foundation of the second amendment that goes back 100’s of years before our country was founded. Those that framed the constitution obviously found justification for personal possesion of firearms. What purpose does a personal attack on Charlton Heston do for your point of view? I am missing something there? Please realize as many posters have stated, this will still be a personal choice not a requiremnt! Do you tend to inflame reactions in people with whom you make face top face contact, that makes you fear for your Safety?

stevew
    Burnsville, MN

“rights/privledges”? Oh gee, I don’t know. . . long guns, shot guns, bow and arrows, SUVs, internal combustion engine, personal property, hunting, fishing, easy access to public land and waters, my own personal income. These are just a few things that I value that the lefties will get to in time – if given their way.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

This thread has become raather drawn out and I agree with several of the posters that suggested that everything that could or needed to be said from both sides has been said. We had a good clean discussion for the most part… for the few that found the need to toss out personal insults and add some name calling to pad their posts… I wouldn’t go that route again. You will join the very short list of people permanently banned from discussion here. Everyone has a right to their opinion and to feely strongly about their beliefs. I think that can be done here without degrading the discussion with the bashing.

This topic is closed. No follow-up posts will be accepted. I do appreciate those that participated but I don’t think we’ll need to see another conceal and carry thread… for a while anyway. That’s my polite way of saying, if someone starts another one, it’s toast.

Keep !

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.