I hate these guys so I love this

• Mercman
    Red Wing, MN

Now THATS Funny!

jonn

HA!! Oops!! Submersible car, what an idea….I think I can hear the theme music to James Bond in the background because his vehicles do that all the time, or should I say their designed to do that!! Jon

stevew
    Burnsville, MN

I love the fourth picture. . . you can see the submerged car.

MikeR
    MN, Dakota

They might have to pull it up a bit when they try to load it. Looks like the PWC would “float” off the SUV. I wonder if auto insurance covers “pure stupidity”. . . This made my whole week ….

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

I’m not sure what kind of vehicle that was but brings to mind
    “LIKE A ROCK” Steve

kevin
    hancock,wi

mybe they could use some flotation devices for that craft, any one see the dnr around

Kevin Budny

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

You know…this might put Aqua View out of business. Who needs a camera when you can just drive around and look for that favorite spot!!! The guy in the PWC can just mark it with a buoy/GPS so you can come back later in the boat.

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Well it is cheaper than a submarine !! Dosen’t make very good structure though !!! Hello insurance company ! Questinon of the day ? Do I have a stupid coverage ?

DMan
    Long Lake IL.

This happened to a friend while launching his boat, his insurance only covers damage to the boat and trailer. His conversion van is totaled and his ins. carrier has told him no claim on the van. He’s still fighting it since June 02

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.