“Hoggie” wants a “Hummer”

• hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Depends on the color…
    Hoggie

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I was reading in last week’s Pioneer Press that some tax revisions are now allowing you to deduct the ENTIRE amount of your SUV if used for small business, again, as a means to boost the economy. There are pros and cons looking ahead but for now, it doesn’t look like there’s any reason to not go after one whether it be for B-Fish-N or ARM. Kinda coincidental that this post started the same day I read the article. Did you see it too?

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Ya…

I have to drive one first! Dont buy boots you have not put on first…. same deal here. I liked the feel but gotta take the wheel

I’ll get back up to Wally McCarthy’s soon and give one a spin…. meanwhile, I am waithing for my friend David Letterman to call. I am sure that he’ll want to try one out too.

Hey… it could happen

Big pontoon and a Hummer for me to donate to ARM… man, I beter be hittin’ the lottery !

Hoggie

airpart

Well Hoggie, I think you need what I just saw in Nassau. It was a new H-2 that had been STRETCHED to make it a limo!! What a deal, then you can write it off for business and put the whole business in it.

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

2 Cool … did they have a “lift off” while you were there?
    Kidden… NASA
    Stretch Hummer… Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmer right?
    Fun

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

When you test drive that hummer …. are they going to you actually let you test it out… or skirt around the streets>>>>
    tell them ya gotta know what your getting for 50,000

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I know they will never let me leave alone with it… but… if the salesman is game, I would like to hop some ditches !

JCW
    Iowa

The Local paper had a write-up on hummers yesterday, a 03′ H1 starts at $105,160 for the open top 4 dr. they also list the website, http://www.HUMMER.com check it out.

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Mom, the kids, and I saw a H1 pulling a trailer with two snowmobiles at McDonalds…. she did not like the H1 look. I told her that is ok… but she’ld like the H2 better, and at half the cost.

She is not convinced… yet. I think it might grow on her if it sits in the driveway long enough !

Ok, so….I went and drove a new “Burb”, so I can be objective about this thing.

I’m gonna miss my old van… have’in a Hummer instead.

Passing right by the Kwik Mart to fill up by that 18 wheeler rig… no more of that good old “un-lead”.

Hummer is the name… extreme is the game

Roads is fer cars… Hummer

Hummer-up

If I gotta go… let me go in a Hummer!

Hummer… H(ave)1… H(ave) 2

Hoggie

Dave Hoggard

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

That is the one! You nailed it… Yellow will do…black, white, red… I do not mind.
    I still think it is Hummer time….

SUMMER or FALL would be a good time for a Hummer.
    WINTER could be a good time too…
    Wish my wife would SPRING for me a new Hummer…
    I would drive it right over to show it to you!
    Dave Hoggard

gimpy
    Owatonna, Minnesota

How about you give me your boat and than buy your hummer!
    lol

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Yea… now there is a thought !

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.