Some more on KNB

• woolybugger1
    W Wisconsin

Another KNB testimony from a former non believer. I ordered some of the Garlic scent thinking that I was wasting money and soon,time on this stuff. I took it out Sunday to a local contest where few fish were being caught. I was using 3 lines. Two had identical micro jigs tiped with bait. One soaked in KNB, one not. My locator showed that I was able to bring perch off the bottom with both jigs but the only one I caught them on was the treated one. I caught no fish on the other. I guess that I am on my way to becomming a believer.

kicknbass
    Glendale, Arizona

Hey Wollybugger. Thanks for the report. What you are seeing is not so strange to figure out. You are covering a jig with pure fish-oil that has amino acids and bite stimulants in it. When the fish come up to that jig they get small molecules of KNB washing off the jig. They pick up on these and they move in to taste it… Tastes good so they swim off with it. This goes to crankbaits and spinnerbaits when fish follow them back to the boat. On the way back they pick up those few molecules of scent washing off the moving lure and hit it. We get reports like this all the time. Good fishing to you buddy. Cosmic>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.