Funny game(s)

• cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

There have been a lot of posts lately about some fun games that they play online. Heres a game that i just played wich i thought was kind of funny. You are a drunk guy and you have to try to get home…Lets see how far you game junkies can get! my best is 70 meters.

If anybody has some other cool games that they would like to share, please do. I enjoy playing them!

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

that link doesn’t work

Arzie
    East Bethel, Minnesota

28!!! That there is funny! I couldn’t help but laugh everytime he feel over!!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

80 meters here. i have seen that happen many of times and it is always a good laugh.

Walleye Fool

Jira

I made it all the way home.

(it was the next morning… but I made it!)

Great game!

duckwiz66

44–thats a good one! Seems to ring a bell, but I just can’t remember….hmmmmm.

duckwiz66

Here is another great game. It gets tougher as you get closer to the finish.

Maze Game

krisko
    Durand, WI

NOT FUNNY NOT FUNNY AT ALL! Gave me a damn heartattach almost. You know I forwared it to all my friends too!

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I need to change my

Ron

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Heres a good site to lots of games if you want some more. I would recomend Kitty Cannon For sure, which was posted in a post a long time ago. It is pretty funny. the site is ebaumsworld.com here

Enter and go to games. There are many flash games, a lot of which are humourous.

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

77 meters for me.

And the maze game even scared my cat that was sitting at the desk

skippy783
    Dysart, IA

I demand royalties from that game!!! How dare they take my typical Wednesday-Saturday nights and make a game out of it without even giving me one single cent!!!

I’m way better at that game in real-life…I at least make it to a yard before i fall….helps lessen the cuts and blood loss.

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

4 meters——That’s about right.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.