Sum ok fish today

• fishing4life
    Lacrosse,WI

Well after fishing with Cade i went looking for sum new spots!! I was kinda successful. Well i ran into alot of hits and swirls that kicked my lure around .
    Well I will get to the good stuff. First i caught a nice litte 27 inch pike then caught about a 25 incher not bad for a start but not good enough!!!!!! Well maybe 15 minutes later i had my self another 34 inch pike it was a great fight a fun to catch. .Then caught my self a nice 17 inch large mouth that was a blast to catch. Then started to head up towward the my new northen spot but wasnt lucky for northern this time o know. I ran into a nice 15 – 16 inch eye. But the strangest thing was i caught it on a spinner in like a whole buch of weeds in like 4 feet of water. But i was happy.i should have listen to my teacher mrs . hannsen he is a great fisher and knows what he is doing. He told me to use heavyier line cuzz northern will just break it. I guess i can learn from my mistakes.

Thank,
    Casey Goode

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

hey dude, great to see you are finding new spots for the tournament
    Lets go fishing tonight, hit up some more spots! I cant go until like 445 though, give me a call at home:787-5785 or my cell: 317 4567

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.