Kick-tail lure?

• joeyko13
    Sugar Grove, IL

Has anyone used one of these so called “wonder lures”? I’ve heard they are actually decent lures but that they can not take a big hit from a bass or a pike. I’m a little leary to spend over $10/lure for something that may only survive one hit. Of course you can’t put a price on a trophy….

Weasel
    WI,Onalaska

i heard that too but i did buy 2 and haven’t really caught anyhting on them so i don’t know

kris_brantner
    My river

you should talk to the guys who spend 15-22 dollars for a lucky craft. they sometimes only survive one hit. depends on what hits it though. i thnk pretty much everyone on here will agree if its in tv on an infomercial, its 99% of the time junk

2Fishy4U

Do not buy, reminds me of the floating lure which was supposed to swim backwards under boat docks and stuff. I suspect just another rip-off. Finally, there are no wonder lures. After 50 years on the water and falling for a few of these gimmicks I can guarantee that.

But, there are places to fish in which you can get the trophy you may be looking for.

joeyko13
    Sugar Grove, IL

I was pretty much leaning towards “gimmick” but figured hey, I doubted Rain-X too and that stuff really works. As far as trophys go, I know they are in Pool 4 and Lake Pepin. Dad and I have been up every year for the last 6 years. Haven’t landed anything I would keep out of the water and put on the wall yet, but who knows….maybe someday. I did get about a 7lb. smallie up to the boat 2yrs. ago. And I’ve CPR’d quite a few big eyes. Now if I could just locate the pike….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.