New B-Fish-N Tackle Paddletail Plastics

• pfluggy
    ROSEMOUNT, MN

I HAVE SOME THAT MIKE HAD GIVEN ME TO TRY OUT , THE PLASTIC BITE HAS NOT WORKED OUT FOR ME SO FAR .BUT I DID GET ONE SAUG. LAST FRI ON POOL #3 AFTER I WORKED THE AREA WITH LIVE BAIT ,CAME BACK THROUGH SNAPING IT AND GOT ONE TO GO .THATS ONLY FISHING IT FOR 15 MIN. THEY LOOK GRATE AND SHOULD WORK THAT WAY TOO.

elonm
    Minnesota

A friend and I went out with James yesterday on upper pool 4. We used these little guys almost exclusively. They were very deadly. In fact, I think it should be illegal for James to even be allowed to use them! He would get a strike or land a fish on just about every cast.

I think we wound up catching 5 different species on fish on the paddletails (not counting the turtle). Very effective bait.

David

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hey now that turtle was one of my shining moments! How often does a guy catch a 12″ painter on a cast?

I’ll throw up pics from our day out in the next couple days.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

I had a chance to try out the new paddle tails last Friday with James and my father-in-law, Ron. Rons, kids and spouses gave him a guide trip for his b-day and he asked me to go along. It was the best day of vertical jigging I have had in a looong time! We fished paddletails almost all day. We had upwards of 70 fish for the day. Here is the biggest sauger of the day that Ron caught on a chartreuse pepper paddletail. It taped out at 21.5″! Great fish Ron.

redneck
    Rosemount

Nice fish Steve. A guide trip, what a great gift idea: hint hint hint. I assume you have the whole assortment of paddletails at the resort. I think the boy and I will be down tomorrow early to try our luck. Why is the nice weather usually mid-week? Thank God for guidewear!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

The fish like the nasty weather anyway! I’ll see ya tomorrow. I’ll have some paddletails for ya.

redneck
    Rosemount

Sounds good Steve. I won’t bother looking anywhere else for blade baits either. Last time I looked all over and couldn’t find much of anything and when I got to Everts’ you had all different sizes and cheaper than anywhere else!
    You can’t beat a deal like that. Now if you could talk a couple of big sow walleyes into smiling at me tomorrow……

FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

The new Paddle Tails do work well we have a good stock at the Falling Rock stop in and get some.

Good Luck

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Sorry I missed ya Friday Steve. I was looking for some Low Carb Coffe cake and some hand picked Paddletails.
    I had probably the best big fish bite in my life…can’t imagine what we could have done with Paddletails!

Don’t know if I’ll get back before spring. I have to wait until Jarrad posts the report and pictures as I did’t have my camera with. as usual…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.