How many will be fishing Red Wing Saturday.

• TheDrake
    Castle Rock Colorado

The fishing reports are sounding good and the weather looks like it will be in our favor, that means I’ll be at Red Wing Saturday. How many others plan to hit the river?

I’ll be in a Ranger 620 with a Merc. on the back stop and say hi.

nubbinbuck

I will be having the pleasure of asking James countless questions on Pool 4 Sat… LOL.

TTRIGGER
    Cedar Rapids IA

I’ll be easy to spot, I’ll be in a Lund boat with a Merc on the rear. Stop and say Hay if you would.

TheDrake
    Castle Rock Colorado

Someone always has to be funny, My Ranger is Black and Silver with a Merc. on the back.

Hope everyone has a good weekend on the water.

goosepit
    N. Mankato Minnesota

Drake, hey bud. Hopefully I will be down there. I don’t know what my brother is gonna do yet. We’ll be in a silver Nitro bass boat with a 115 Merc on it. Later, Pit

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

I’ll be down Sat and Sun I’ll be in the Red and tan Lund Mr. Pike with a black Johnson on the back.

Nate Cadwell

larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

we’ll be down there prolly the only kids in a black crestliner with a merc on the back, stop and say hi if you want but if we are in our honey hole please keep your voice down

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’m definatly going to be wetting a line. I think if it is nice as they say, I may need to put the bumpers on the boat. (lol)

If you see a black Stratos, give me a shout.

Good luck all!!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

well I like all you guys, sure enough… but I think me and Stillakid are going to be sneaky and hit it Friday instead of the weekend…. and the water is COMIN… the ditches and creeks around here are full of run off….. so the river is going to rise….. and it WILL change the location of the fish out there…. those who fish by the dam can count on lots of fish sliding over towards the wisconsin side, where right now most are on the Mn side….. yesterday numbers were caught right in the middle of the channel, those fish are going to move towards shore…….. only a few inches of rise will change the current patterns completly and move the fish… and sometimes it changes the bite too (the other day was a superdoo bite, with more aggressive fish and cloudier water brighter colors and more active lures frequently are the answer), while the fish adjust…. I predict by next week the fish are going to be moving heavy into current breaks…. and they will move shallower as the current rises and the water clouds…. and the walleyes will start to be seen… *HURRAY*…..

well… my little tips are of not much value to most of you river rats… but perhaps they might help some of the newer river anglers…… anyone else have any tips for rising water?

thor
    Hudson WI

hey mfo….

who needs bumpers, i plan to walk from boat to boat lol

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

I’ll be there in the afternoon.Taking my mom and dad along,so not sure if we will be in their new black and tan Lund Pro V with a Merc,or my red Pro V with a white Johnson…either way,i’ll be easy to spot cuz i’ll be the good looking dude with a doubled over fishin pole!!!LMAO

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Look for me in Rich Smith’s Smoker Craft… has our “logo e address” Hawger…sea ya!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.