New guy on the block!

• goosepit
    N. Mankato Minnesota

Howdy to all. New guy here. I have been lurking around the site for a couple of days and thought I’d go ahead and regester. I was born and raised a bass fisherman, but a couple of years ago I caught the walleye bug. Don’t get me wrong I still love to fish bass and even fish a few tournaments in the summer but there is just somthin about walleye fishin. I’m currently in the process of buying my first boat, I can’t decide weather I should go with a 16ft Lund Alaskan or a 16ft Alumacraft Yukon both boats are tillers. Oh decisions decisions. I have made trips to Red Wing every spring for the past 5 years and love it! It’s kinda funny seeing all the looks we get when were fishin walleyes out of a 17ft Nitro bass boat. Looking forward to posting!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Welcome aboard “the board”! If you’re not addicted already, you will be soon! Enjoy!!!!!

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

Welcome to the best damn site on the web.

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Howdy thar pardner!

Hawger

TheDrake
    Castle Rock Colorado

Spit, don’t you have some packages to load for UPS? Every site I go to there you are. I’ll be going to Red Wing a lot from now until May, if you ever want to go let me know.

The Drake

goosepit
    N. Mankato Minnesota

Dangit Drake, why must you stalk me on the Internet? hehehehe Good to see ya bud. You headin up to Barry’s for his get-to-gether? I really wanna get down to Red Wing pretty soon. Talk to ya later, pit(aka Spit)

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome. As you can tell, several people have signed on already since you did so you will become an old timer on the board before you know it. Great bunch of people here and alot of great information being shared by everyone. Bill

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.