Is it happening at Prescott yet?

• jhalfen

Hey Pool 2 and St. Croix guys: is the bite turning on at Prescott yet? I used to make several trips every spring to the confluence area, but haven’t made it down since my father-in-law passed away. Now, I’m ready to resume the tradition we had started to build. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, BT.

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

hey brook:
    Was down there this PM trolling for a while. We didn’t hit anything and I didn’t see much on the sonar. Might still be a little early. There were only 2 other boats fishing. They seemed to be moving around a lot too so I dought they were doing any good too.
    Never hurts to be out on a nice day like today tho.

THEBIGONE1

Was at Prescott this afternoon. April 9. We were jigging. First line in 18in sauger, we were going to have a good day.
    Fished 2 more hours ,nothing. Four other boats fishing and they looked like they got snuffed. The water temp was about 43 degrees.
    We did see a 9lb walleye in the nets of the commercial fisherman so theres big ones out there.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

What a surprise, Wrong side of the bridges! Remember guy’s , You have to stay below the bridge to be legal.

THEBIGONE1

Chappy, what the heck are you talking about?

How do you know what side of the bridge people are fishing on?

If you’re in charge of the waters you better go on patrol.

Thanks

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I was out Friday evening for a little while but nothing.
    Hopefully get out this week. Maybe today.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I don’t know or care where people are fishing, I meant they’re netting on the other side of the bridges. It’s not legal to fish up there till the Wisc. openner.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.