Pool 4 report?

• tomr
    cottage grove, mn

No better luck for me today (Sunday).

Dang. Tough bite.

Was out today and feel your pain. Dang tough is putting it mildly.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I didn’t talk to a lot of people but the few fish that did come in seemed to be on a Dubuque Rig with minnows.

I finished the boat readiness checklist on Sunday. Now I don’t have an excuse to hit the water to be skunked!

404 ERROR
    MN

Fished from 12-7pm yesterday with zero to show for us. Rendeck Jr and I spent all day searching from Colvill to the Dam. We tried everything from hair/minnow, plastics, blades, 3-way cranks and minnows and Dubuque with minnow. We debated heading further south, but decided not to. Might be time for me to hit P3 in the next week or two…

shockers
    Rochester

Did your boat actually say “Redneck” on it? Saw you if that was the case.

And yeah…I think I tried everything. Including jigging rap. Nuthin.

404 ERROR
    MN

Did your boat actually say “Redneck” on it? Saw you if that was the case.

And yeah…I think I tried everything. Including jigging rap. Nuthin.

Negative on the name, it probably should say that though! We were in a green 1675 Explorer.

gbfan10
    Hastings, mn

I saw that “Redneck” boat out there too.

We fished from 11-4 and only had 4 little walleyes to show for it. (A sucker minnow would probably scare them)

I did talk to a few people with “IDO” gear on. One guy said something like “They make it look easy on the forum” I could only picture the video of James hauling in fish left and right below the dam. )

We had the Blue Alumacraft.

shockers
    Rochester

Saw a blue Alumacraft, too. Actually probably several. For as slow as fishing is there sure is a ton of boats!

Had my IDO hat on briefly but then got cold. I’ll have to represent more. Heh.

And I think the same thing every time I get skunked. That dang James. He could catch fish in an empty bath tub!

Jonesy

Was out for 8 hours yesterday. Nothing was kept but 1 keeper sauger, 1 keeper walleye, 1 white bass, and 1 under walleye. Had a few strikes but they were all short and light. Fished from the high bridge to the dam.

Spoke with a lot of people and fishing was slow across the board.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

I feel better now. Seems I am in good company.

Steve

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I feel better now. Seems I am in good company.

Steve

Umm weren’t you with B Lyons? devil

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

We are not crazy, just misunderstood!

Matthew Brozik

Anyone out today? Easy to see them on the graph, couldn’t figure out what they would commit to though. Anyone solve the puzzle?

Joe Capouch

I was out Monday and only managed a couple of shorts and 1 19″ sauger. Boat control was a pain. Surprisingly I have done much worse since the dam was closed again. With early last week being much better.

-Joe Capouch

GRG

Fished Tuesday afternoon for 4 hours. One sheephead. Worst day in past month so didn’t waste any more time.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.