pool 4 dead sea

• Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Yup the fish must not like ring worms or paddle tails in there new hiding spots hope bfishn comes up with something new like today cause pool 4 has the smartest walleyes in the world denial is the first sign boys

I find this rather interesting must be from someone that does not realize how fish do change when they are present in high fishing pressure water systems. I know of few waters that have been fished so hard that if you are not out there after dark you will not catch a single fish.

Pool 4 example for me years ago when Berkely came out with there Flickershad every one on 4 were fishing Rapala Shadraps for years. I could troll right behind them with Fickershads and pound fish where the guys pulling Shadraps totally sucked. I could have 6 lines out and the only thing that would get bit was the Fickershads. Fish get accustomed to seeing the same presentation and will at times totally ignore what is being offered as the USUAL Baits.

riverruns
    Inactive

Holy Crap, has anyone seen the boats and shore fisherman below the dams in the past week fishing the perch? I have. I’m not fishing the perch but there are a pile coming out. I’m sure in a few years, these fish will not be in these areas; because they are use to seeing and smelling the same minnows and crawlers everyone is using? Who would fool themselves to think this? This will be another resource that in a few years, we will kid ourselves the fish are there and be in denial because they are not.

Viewing 2 posts - 91 through 92 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.