Playstation 5 Digital

• WinonaFishery

Playstation 5 Digital Edition Brand New in Box

Decided I’d rather put the money towards a boat. Message if you have any questions.

Located in Winona

$700

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3386.jpg

2. IMG_3385.jpg

3. IMG_3388.jpg

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Don’t you just love a guy that wants to make money off a shortage of something?

Denny O
    Central IOWA

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Adam Steffes wrote:</div>
    Trade for used box fan? You deliver?

How about trade for a Color-C-Lector?

Not to me anyway, I’ve got one!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Pretty close to what they sell for new. I make money off things I sell as well

Scott Gergen
    Hastings, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Steve Hix wrote:</div>

Pretty close to what they sell for new. I make money off things I sell as well

Nope. Digital version (like this one) is retail $399. Disc version is $499. Folks looking to give one as a gift at Christmas (like me) have seen this type of ad on CL or FB Marketplace for months. It’s not like it is an investment that matured…it is just scalping. In a month or two, they’ll be more available in stores.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I haven’t been able to find one for months. Everything online is at least $750 for the disc version and retail MSRP is $499. I have been told that there are bots out there being deployed to snatch one up every time one becomes available from a major retailer only to later sell it for a higher price to someone. So basically the only way I’m going to get one anytime soon is to buy it on ebay for 800 bucks or more, which I’m not going to do.

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

I haven’t been able to find one for months. Everything online is at least $750 for the disc version and retail MSRP is $499. I have been told that there are bots out there being deployed to snatch one up every time one becomes available from a major retailer only to later sell it for a higher price to someone. So basically the only way I’m going to get one anytime soon is to buy it on ebay for 800 bucks or more, which I’m not going to do.

I’m with you on this one. DON’T GIVE IN!!! Let all these scammers eat it!
    I almost bit right after Christmas, but I don’t need one that bad..

WinonaFishery

What makes you think I didn’t buy mine for $750 + tax/shipping and now regret not saving it, as the post states?

Keyboard warriors are out in full force.

Coletrain27

If he wants to sell it and maybe make a little money who cares. Everything you buy in a store was bought at a lower price and sold for more. If you don’t like a price then move on, pretty simple to understand bawling

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

What makes you think I didn’t buy mine for $750 + tax/shipping and now regret not saving it, as the post states?

Keyboard warriors are out in full force.

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.