Pick-up Trim packages

• CaptainMusky

Something radically wrong would have to happen for RAM to stop making trucks.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I had an F150 prior that was nice but the turbos started leaking oil. Don’t really care about brand loyalty buy what you like.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Haven’t really been impressed with Chevy for a long time now.

LabDaddy1

Tungsten huh? Does that mean its value quickly drops like a rock(Chevy joke)?

Jk. Dad was a Chevy/GM guy his whole life and recently bought a 5.7 Laramie. Only thing is it’s a short box(ugh) and has the eTorque(ugh?) engine.

I will say, the stock exhaust on those rams is throaty as hell and much louder than half ton v8 Chevs/fords/yotas. Not saying that’s a positive or negative but I definitely noticed!

CaptainMusky

Those hemis definitely are quite a bit louder but not obnoxious. My 6.2 has a nice little rumble but not near what Hemi does.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

This!
    This is what I’m looking for.
    and as far as taking your PU off road, who still does that?
    That’s what All Terrain Vehicles are for.

Speaking of adjustability, moving the seat controls to the door panel not only makes moving the seat easier but also brings to mind high-end German luxury brands.

Ram has certainly outdone itself with the 2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten, elevating the luxury pickup to even loftier heights. The brand pulled out all the stops, held nothing back, and executed an exceedingly luxurious interior that maintains a class and charm not always seen in pickup trucks. Best of all, the truck gives up none of its ability to tow, haul, and generally do truck stuff in the pursuit of opulence.

Ripjiggen

Ram had the third most truck sales in the US last year, and were second 2019-2022. F150’s have been #1 for 50 years. I don’t think anyone would lose sleep if Stellantis sold them, but I don’t think the brand is going anywhere anytime soon.

You mean GM has the most popular truck. It just has two different names. whistling

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

What in the world does the Tungsten have that the previous top trim doesn’t?

Gary M

My 2019 Chevy Silverado 5.3 lifters went out on it for the SECOND time. Left my stranded in Canada Fort Frances Labor day weekend. Thank God for off duty OPP (Canadian Officer) that called border agent to get a tow truck approval from I Falls to get me In Fort Frances.

I went truck shopping . Looked at Fords XLT Can not justify paying $60000 plus grand for a ½ ton.
    Looked at Dodge Toyota .
    I saw $7000.00 off on Chevy But I don’t know if I want to go that route anymore.
    I did see a new ¾ ton Chevy Diesel For $64500 But I really don’t need that for what I pulling my 16 foot boat.
    So I bought the AFM DFM Disabler for $150 hope that works to keep it in V8 %100 of the time.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’m not sure there’s a package out there that I’d avoid more than GM’s latest versions of the 5.3.

I’m seeing leftover 2024 F150 XLTs for 45-50k that are readily available.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

You mean GM has the most popular truck. It just has two different names.

No, because I’ve been told Chevy is for a man’s man, and GMC…is not… jester

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

This!
    This is what I’m looking for.
    and as far as taking your PU off road, who still does that?
    That’s what All Terrain Vehicles are for.

Umm lots and lots of people. Carrying a side x side around isn’t a ideal situation when you weren’t aware your going off road. My trucks have probably 35 to 45 percent of there life off the beaten path. Might not happen when you live in the cities but when you grow up in farm country your truck is off road as often as on road. Hence the reason you buy a strong 4 wheel drive system.
    In your theory you should buy 2 wheel drive and be a southern boy.
    Sounds like the belle is rubbing off on you brother.

Gary M

Should of specify I am looking for a 6 1/2 foot box

JEREMY
    BP

My truck is always off road and dirty. Both of my 4 wheelers are at my dads farm and most times I drive right past the shed and down the muddy field roads to the woods and gardens.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

My truck is always off road and dirty. Both of my 4 wheelers are at my dads farm and most times I drive right past the shed and down the muddy field roads to the woods and gardens.

100 percent. It’s a daily occurance around here. That’s why I drive a truck. Otherwise I’d have a bad ass car

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Wouldn’t driving down a dirt road get your truck dirty?
    I cant be having that! wink
    Besides, I don’t drink bush light

CaptainMusky

No, because I’ve been told Chevy is for a man’s man, and GMC…is not… jester

youve been told wrong.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Wouldn’t driving down a dirt road get your truck dirty?
    I cant be having that! wink
    Besides, I don’t drink bush light

After about 17 busch lights the only roads home are dirt and fields. But I wouldn’t know that, just heard some stories

JEREMY
    BP

People always ask me how I have a new truck thats always dirty. If I wash it today it will be dirty tomorrow so why bother. And busch lights are delicious.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

You like what you like so go get that truck EPG…YOLO!

I’m not a “brand guy” per say and was looking at mostly Silverado’s and Sierras until a local dealer gave me a deal I could not refuse on a 23 Powerboost so now I’m a Ford guy I guess?

Ram’s seem to have a great reputation with powertrain items but I still don’t care for the look of them. The GM’s have the well documented lifter issues that turned me off on top of the extra cost for “the brand”. Toyota’s motors are blowing up and they might be the ugliest thing out there next to the cybertrucks?
    Ford’s 3.5s had the cam phaser problems but that seems to have been remedied? Now I hear the smaller turbos on the 24’s are not getting enough air so there is a TSB out for those. It’s always something it seems no matter what you drive. roll

big_g
    Isle, MN

ok, gotta ask.. who here chews Redman ? coffee jester rotflol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

People always ask me how I have a new truck thats always dirty. If I wash it today it will be dirty tomorrow so why bother. And busch lights are delicious.

Busch lights are delicious, and if you don’t use your truck off road then why not drive a car. This old girl puts alot of miles off roads. And she loves it. My lady gives me crap that my trucks always dirty but loves cruising wood lines with me.

Attachments:
    1. 20240918_135520-scaled.jpg

walleyesforme

How much extra is it for the one that comes with all those ridiculous stickers on it? That one must be for the people that are stuck feeling like they are in high school.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

How much extra is it for the one that comes with all those ridiculous stickers on it? That one must be for the people that are stuck feeling like they are in high school.

All those stickers ? Must not be talking about my truck with 1 sticker my buddy made me before he passed.

walleyesforme

Not your truck. Some of those rams come covered with stupid stickers from the factory. It’s hard not to burst out laughing when I see those things.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Can you show me on this doll… where did the Ram hurt you. jester

Reef W

Only sticker I have is the dick and balls dealer logo whistling

Attachments:
    1. 20240918_163631-scaled.jpg

walleyesforme

Can you show me on this doll… where did the Ram hurt you. jester

Sorry. I didn’t realize I wasn’t allowed to have a different opinion than you.

CaptainMusky

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a new ram all stickered up unless they were advertising something. The one thing I do laugh about on the HDs is the towing air with their massive mirrors sticking out 4 feet from the door and nothing behind it.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

The “warlock “ package on the Ram has alot of dumb stickers. I’ll concede that.

Plus, the name is stupid.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.