Pet Sitter Recommendations?

• BigWerm
    SW Metro

The FW and I are spending Christmas in Arizona, with our normal pet sitters (parents/siblings). Any recommendations for places to bring them in the SW Metro? We are in Chaska, and the one pet sitting recommendation we’ve got (petsittersmn.com) doesn’t have anyone available in our area.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

FWIW we have a 1.5 yo Lab and 6 yo Boxer.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

I would take a look at the MN Horse and Hunt Club in Prior Lake. I’ve never used them for pet sitting but I’ve gone through them for a few private events and they were always very good to work with.

Will

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Are you looking for a boarding facility, someone to watch the dogs at your house, or ???

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Open to all suggestions. Ideally someone at our house, but that is proving difficult to find. If your interested Ralph I’d pay you in Spam and Hamm’s! toast

Sharon
    SE Metro

Did someone say free Spam and Hamm’s?? wave mrgreen

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Yup! And you get two sweet puppies for three days! One of which is sweet in a excited 1.5 yo lab kind of way. lol

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

If your interested Ralph I’d pay you in Spam and Hamm’s!

Even if I were interested, the Spam and Hamm’s would offset that interest.

Crappy Fisherman

Try http://www.petsareinn.com , we used them for over 12 years when we had dogs. They pick them up and board them in private homes. Great service and they care for your dogs like you would. Ours even slept on he bed with them. They charge a pickup fee and a daily boarding fee in line with most kennels. You supply your our food.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Ours even slept on he bed with them.

LOL. Our Great Dane stayed with our friends for a week when we were in the hospital having our first-born. We didn’t allow him on furniture, but he came home from that stay with a fondness for laying on couches and beds!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Welcome to my world. Vacations are decided around here by whether or not we want to spend the money boarding our dogs. Even a weekend away from them is several hundred so we have modified our lifestyle to be away for long periods much less. But sometimes you have to do it so we have found kennels that we trust. Right now our kennel of choice is Pet Images in Lake Elmo.

mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

I’ve had great experiences with Sam Daly at Northfield Kennels when I need boarding. He is located near Northfield, so it will be a little drive, but well worth it IMO.

http://www.northfieldkennels.com/index.html

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.