big sunnys good bite right now

• caddy
    minesota

hey everyone just wanted to stop by and share a story..A buddy and i have been going out almost everyday and bringing back at least 25 big sunnys..we have been catching about a 100 a day but only keeping the big ones…They are biting very good right now..We are fishing in the red wing mn area…hope everyone is enjoying the fish like we are

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Sounds like you are on a great bite! Just a word of caution and a heads up…Unless you are eating them all right away you could get yourself in some hot water as the possession/ limit for sunnies in MN is 20 fish.

690reece
    Hutchinson,Minnesota

Ditto!
    I am glad that you are having success, but be careful of the possession limit and the fragile Big females. Thats whats fun about fishing, you can let em go and catch them again.
    Good Luck!

a1a

Great, but unless you let a bunch of those big sunnys go, and just keep some eaters, your future post may read “What’s with all the little sunnys?”, or “Remember when you used to be able to catch big sunnys!”. Not preaching, just saying…

Congrats on the good bite, though, what presentation are you getting them on?

bts
    Centuria, Wi.

The smaller ones are just as tasty……

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Quote:

Sounds like you are on a great bite! Just a word of caution and a heads up…Unless you are eating them all right away you could get yourself in some hot water as the possession/ limit for sunnies in MN is 20 fish.

Pretty sure he said “a buddy and I” Wonder what he means by every day…

UncleJack
    Pleasant Prairie, WI

Candy04 :
    Could you put and X on the spot so I can get a few.
    toast

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.