Pool 14 Crappies

• jfk24

I was out on Pool 14 today from 9:30 till 2:30. We caught and released numorous 6 to 9″ fish and kept 12 that were 10 to 12″. Caught all the fish on a #6 Tru-turn hook and minnow under a bobber next to lay down logs with no brush. They were really not taking the bobber down, they would just take it to the side. Not aggressive at all.

fishbonz

I didnt know pool 14 had any crappies. Did you hire a proffesional guide? I bet you went fishing with the king of pool 14, the one an only PITBULL, i thought he was duck hunting.

jfk24

Pool 14 has some great crappie action at times. No need to hire a guide fishbonz. Just give me a call and I can show you some “stuff” that would blow your mind

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Nice photos there BN24 !! Keep’m comin

jfk24

With the sun out today it gave the fish a different look at things. They were a bit more aggressive today, but seemed to be harder to locate. The tip of the day was keep moving. The river had come up about a foot since last thursday when I was out. Hope they can hold it there till ice-up. Surface temps were back up to 46 degrees from a low of 39 last thursday. This is my dad with the biggest of the day, 12″

mwohead

Looking forward to the soft water usually walleye fish in march and early april wondered how you guys do on craps. I have had little luck before tax day.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.