Panama City Beach Florida

• ProStaffSteve

Hello Fishing Savants,

I am posting here today because I am taking my girlfriend on our first ever real vacation!
    We are going to Panama City Beach Florida, June 1-June 8th. Unfortunately, resources are limited so getting a guide may prove difficult. Does anyone know of a way to find some good ocean fishing for cheap?! Provably gonna buy some old gear to shore fish… but I would love to hunt a tarpon or just get on a pile of ocean fish.

Let me know what experiences you guys have had!

Attachments:
    1. Capture.png

tangler
    Inactive

Pretty good charmander bite in shallow water that time of year.

404 ERROR
    MN

Back in college I would always go there in the spring. Great snapper bite and the clam selection is excellent.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I don’t think tarpon make it up to Panama city

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Back in college I would always go there in the spring. Great snapper bite and the clam selection is excellent.

I see what you did there…..

ld123456

Look at Capt. Anderson’s deep sea fishing Panama City, we plan on taking it next week. Decent price, not sure how it will go but hope it’s good.

ProStaffSteve

Pretty good charmander bite in shallow water that time of year.

Haha, the rest of the thread seems to think catch & release Cloyster is the move…. previously mentioned GF would not appreciate me Catching them all

ProStaffSteve

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Merican Eagle wrote:</div>

😂😂😂

ProStaffSteve

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Merican Eagle wrote:</div>

😂😂😂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.