Packers (Pack fans only)

• belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I wouldn’t expect any less from the Lions. They can’t get out of their own way.

The Vikes just need to keep winning. Can’t worry about whether or not the Packers win.

The last game of the season could very well be for the division.

Too many games are decided by penalties, no matter who is playing. The NFL could learn a lesson from the NBA, the refs let them play at the end. All the Lions had to do was corral Rodgers, he couldn’t throw another pass and it’s game over.

Hoyt4
    NULL

There was a face mask the problem is Green bay did play better the 2nd half. I’m not saying all was luck but they did get the bounces. The strip sack fumble not luck but the stark fumble to the end zone and hail Mary pass was just meant to be Green Bays game. Again I’m saying that play will be looked at during the playoffs as the turn around. Just saying we will see that ESPN special before a playoff game. )

See what happens the last few games but that game could be the clincher for the pack and I’m not a pack fan at all now the vikes need to win 4 of 5 games to have a chance.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

The penalty didn’t erase that 20 point deficit, there were many things which led up to that, the call/no call isn’t the point. Pull your heads out. The Pack have a ton of problems, I don’t expect that they get past the first round or questionable if they even make the playoffs. The game was a range of emotions, from the lowest of lows, to that fumble TD recovery from Cobb, then get themselves into a position to have a shot. There’s been a couple games where they had that shot and couldn’t cash in, blocked field goal, turnover on downs…

big_g
    Isle, MN

Relevancy, I have actually been alive for all 4 Vikings Superbowls…. smirk

chomps
    Sioux City IA

The penalty didn’t erase that 20 point deficit, there were many things which led up to that, the call/no call isn’t the point. Pull your heads out. The Pack have a ton of problems, I don’t expect that they get past the first round or questionable if they even make the playoffs. The game was a range of emotions, from the lowest of lows, to that fumble TD recovery from Cobb, then get themselves into a position to have a shot. There’s been a couple games where they had that shot and couldn’t cash in, blocked field goal, turnover on downs…

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Now the Viking fans will have an excuse when they lose 2 of the next 5 games and the Packers win the last game of the season against the Vikings. That is if the Vikings can win 3 of 5.

I hope it comes down to the last game of the season, if the Vikings win I will tip my hat to them for a good season and wish them luck in the play-offs.

This weekends game against Seattle is huge for the Vikings, if they lose it could make getting that wild card spot tough. The Packers hold the tiebreaker over Seattle, if the Viking lose to them Seattle holds the tie breaker.

No matter what it will be an interesting final few weeks of the season.

Good luck my Viking friends, stay thirsty!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now the Viking fans will have an excuse when they lose 2 of the next 5 games and the Packers win the last game of the season against the Vikings. That is if the Vikings can win 3 of 5.

I’m a viking fan and expect a full collapse, 9-7, maybe 10-6 with any luck. it’s just deja vu all over again.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

It was a horse collar tackle.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I would be surprised if we won 3 of the next 5, our schedule is very back loaded. I’m guessing we will only be favored against the Giants and bears.

It was a horse collar tackle

False. Go look up what a horse collar tackle is.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

;)

LenH
    Wisconsin

I have had on Super Bowl One and Two rings at the same time.

Was quite awe inspiring.

For you non-packer fans

left to right

Bob Skoronski Green Bay Packer legend played in Ice Bowl and Super I & II

My ugly mug

Coach Bobby Knight.

Attachments:
    1. boblenbob.jpg

LenH
    Wisconsin

I heard first hand from Skoronski numerous times when we fished together the conversation in the huddle the seconds before the famed quarterback sneak in the Ice Bowl.

I bleed green and gold.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Can someone please give Daveb a hug…

castle-rock-clown

Stats are for losers, win loss record is all that counts.

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

Viking fans…

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

This never got called. Cost us s chance to go to SB in the 09-10 sesson. Goes both ways.
    If hands go above shoulder pads on a MVP qb it gets called. Period, end of story

Attachments:
    1. image6.jpeg

uffdapete
    Rainy Lake, MN

“Fun game to watch congrats packers.
    With that said geeze detroit you guys sure dont no how to close out a game. Poor takeling and only 3 rushers on the last play against a guy that has an arm like that.
    Greenbay had a great scheme on that last throw. Every lion was behind yellow jersies.”

……. and how do no Lion d backs get in front of a ball that is in the air for 4 seconds??

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I see some pack fans are still talking about the last light bulb. That’s what happens when the future is isnt so bright.

bigpike

Cmon puggy. The future so bright we gotta wear green and gold sun glasses. That was 1 incredible throw by Rodgers. As a packer fan I harken back to the catch made by Kitrick Taylor in Favres first ever packer game in ’91 to throw a dagger thru the heart of the Lions and so a legend was born

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Interesting retort where you still had to invoke the past.

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

Interesting retort where you still had to invoke the past.

I was thinking on the same lines how the pack fans love to live in the past. I dont think the past will help them out much this year. Why do I picture pack fans sitting in front of the tube watching a game with there hand in ther pants like Al Bundy.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

At least we have a past that includes good memories and super bowl trophies to admire.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Na na boo boo…no one cares but you who.

nailswi
    Waunakee, WI

For someone who doesn’t care you sure like to run your mouth about the subject

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Run my mouth? I am an objective observer just pointing out how mediocre the pack are and how the past doesn’t matter. Even pack fans here have admitted how terrible they are. I’m just helping the discussion move along.

castle-rock-clown

Past, present, and future I will always relish in the fact that I am a fan of the greatest team ever.

LenH
    Wisconsin

viking and cardinal footage

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

So C-R-C you are a Steeler, Cowboy, 49er or Patriot fan?

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.