Outboard/IO Oil Extractor Pump

• TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

For sale. Wast Marine oil/fluid extractor for oil changes. Makes outboard and inboard-outboard oil changes much easier. Just warm up the engine and suck the oil out of the filler neck. Practically a necessity for DIY I/O and inboard oil changes, but also works great for outboards with hard-to-reach drains that make a mess. Also works for some automotive applications.

Stop paying outrageous dealer oil change prices and do it yourself. I used this unit for years on an I/O, a full oil change took 20 minutes.

This unit holds 6.9 quarts. It includes all suction fittings and hoses that came with it to fit a wide variety of engines. Everything that came with it is present including instructions and this is in full working order. The unit has only been used about 10 times.

I no longer have a boat that requires this, so it’s just taking up space in the garage. Time to pass it to someone who will use it.

$45 cash.

Grouse

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200718_112929941.jpg

2. IMG_20200718_113040893.jpg

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Bump. Does anybody need to change oil this fall?

Also works on outboards to avoid draining oil from a badly located drain plug. Suck out the oil instead of spilling it all over the inside of the engine.

Grouse

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Do you deliver? You’re on the complete opposite end of the cities from me. tongue

Musky Ed

Looks like the unit I purchased. After watching the dealer suck the oil out of my last boat with a Yamaha 250 SHO, and how easy it was, I had to have one. Paid for its self the first oil change, plus one less trip to the dealer. Some engines drain,quite easily, but on the big Yamahas, they are somewhat of a pain. That is really handy to have for some outboards.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Do you deliver? You’re on the complete opposite end of the cities from me. tongue

Will let you know if I head out your way toward the edge of the known world, Ralph.

Looks like the unit I purchased. After watching the dealer suck the oil out of my last boat with a Yamaha 250 SHO, and how easy it was, I had to have one. Paid for its self the first oil change, plus one less trip to the dealer. Some engines drain,quite easily, but on the big Yamahas, they are somewhat of a pain. That is really handy to have for some outboards.

Yes, it would be great on outboards that are difficult or messy to drain. I have used it to pump out hydraulic fluid and gear case lube as well, but I just don’t use it enough to justify having it sit around.

Grouse

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.