soldOtter XTH Cabin and Otter Hideout

• DWSDave31
    Southern WI

I have an Otter XTH Cabin 1 season old and an Otter Hideout 2 seasons old with cover, hyfax, battery bracket and LED lights with switch. Looking to get $500 for the Hideout and $200 for the Cabin or if your interested in bother I can do $600 for both! I know how much they are new and might be interested in an Otter Pro Lodge for both as I know I don’t beat my stuff up its like getting them new and assembled! Thanks for any interest you may have please feel free to message me on here or call or text
    608-four four 9- 7five3one

Attachments:
    1. 17015906_1728132620832149_1493668300025357710_o.jpg

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

Holmsvc the Link says that its invalid or dose not work? and if you had a link to One of reeds sale units I completely agree a brand new unit is around $500.00 even after taxes and shipping but does not come with lights, battery bracket, Hyfax, and all assembled to your door… I could see maybe making someone a deal if they were coming a long distance but really around $60-$80 off of an almost brand new XTH Cabin and around $250 off of a one year old top of the line one man flip is a good deal in anyones book! and like I said I completely understand trying to save people money that is exactly what I’m trying to do… so wish me luck and its not like I need to get rid of them right now I would be looking for this same price anytime of the year. Tight lines bud and stay safe

holmsvc
    SE ND

Brand new was $350 if there was any still left.

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

I went and checked first I must have just missed that deal! which I completely agree would be a killer deal since I payed around $650 to have mine shipped to my door with the hyfax kit so I would have jumped on that myself lol Like I said not against anyone looking for a deal Im a guide and take incredibly good care of my stuff and am just looking at a fair deal for the two units and if someone could show me a none assembled unit without hyfax, battery bracket, and lights with a switch… for $350 I could see doing like $400 on mine at the least but any less then that and I would just hold onto it… and the XTH Hub is basically new I used it about 5times total this winter since it basically didn’t come… ( and after setting it up and seeing how people fished when on the ice the first time I decided I wanted to pick up an xt1200 otter lodge so I can just flip and go with people and most likely get a couple of them as the most efficient way of getting people on fish! anywho lol sorry for the rant just looking to get some of my money back for summer guiding investments if I can’t I can always sell them in the fall…

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

bump* last price drop… $500 for both or $400 for the hideout and $150 for the cabin by its self

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Otter XTH Cabin and Otter Hideout’ is closed to new replies.